Community Member

Unhappy Mac Client Beta, Update Error

I am completely new to DDO and after going through the process of installing the game I cant get past the update stage. It just continuously says an update error has occurred and counts back from 60. Ive had no luck with searching for solutions online, help plz.

Community Member

Default Same problem for me

Quote Originally Posted by jip996 View Post
    I am completely new to DDO and after going through the process of installing the game I cant get past the update stage. It just continuously says an update error has occurred and counts back from 60. Ive had no luck with searching for solutions online, help plz.
    I have the same problem. My machine far exceeds the requirements, and I turned off firewall...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jip996 View Post
    I had the same problem. I found out you could download the client from steam so I deleted the download from the ddo site. Downloaded the game again off steam and had no problems, no more errors and I now have a cleric through 2 dungeons!