Default planned fix for having to log in every time

Can we get a response from Turbine on when we can have a fix for having to log into the forums every 15 minutes or so? Cordovan mentioned that it was "fixed" but says that you cannot idle for too long. What exactly is the definition of "too long"? This log-in issue occurs in 3 or 4 different browsers for me, where that didn't happen before on the old version of the forums.
    Scoobmx Scoobshot Arcscoob Beefscoob : Imperial Assassins : Argonnessen
    My Builds : Abbot Raid Manual : Weapon Damage Modeler : My Trades

Quote Originally Posted by scoobmx View Post
    Can we get a response from Turbine on when we can have a fix for having to log into the forums every 15 minutes or so? Cordovan mentioned that it was "fixed" but says that you cannot idle for too long. What exactly is the definition of "too long"? This log-in issue occurs in 3 or 4 different browsers for me, where that didn't happen before on the old version of the forums.
    15 minutes would be better than the 3-5 minutes I seem to be getting....
    "So maybe it's about time we all get a reality check and realize that if you raid, run epics, and have capped toons and worry about ED's TR's and all that jazz, you are a small part of the population of this game, a very small part in fact." -- Ungood

Ugh... Doesn't feel like 15 minutes.....

When these new forums first rolled out, they were horrible in a myriad of ways. They've fixed some (dev tracker), improved others (background is less ugly).... and haven't touched this logout issue.

It is a huge problem for the forums, and probably significantly hurts the community.

In particular, I post much less often than I would if I didn't have to always log in (sometimes twice!) to post. Often I'll see a simple question, think about answering it, and then not bother. Simple questions should be easy to answer, but dealing with logins (which doesn't even return you to where you started) adds a sufficient hurdle that I, and I imagine many others, have largely stopped giving answers.

Mind you, if you're mad about something and you've come here to post that.... a could of extra logins just reinforce what you're doing, and you'll be damned if you'd let the crappy system stop you from complaining.....

So I think the end result of the login problem is a combination of far less utility, and substantially more hostility.

It was possibly the most important thing they needed to fix (although devtracker is huge as well), and I'd love to see a reply that they're going to do so. The current state is really bad for the forums. Bad enough that I felt it worthwhile to jump the hurdle this time....
    Cannith Server :Vice Sovereign of The Guild of Calamitous Intent

Kalener (Monk) Renelak (backup band) Raoull (Mr. McStabby) Kaleray (laser heals) Kalrah (xbow rogue)