Community Member

Default West Coast Active Mature Player looking for a home

Hi all,

It's been difficult for me to find a West Coast guild - most seem to cater to East Coast times.

What you get:

I listen to instructions well.
    You won't have to wait for me - I am where I am supposed to be on time.
    I don't leave in the middle of events.
    I am very active and play everyday.
    No drama, I have a good sense of humour and I am pretty casual and laid back.
    VIP player with the 2 latest expansions.
    I am presently on Thelanis but will reroll on any server to play with the right guild.
    I am very helpful and will help other players get rare items/reach goals as needed.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a well organized guild with 10 to 20 active members. I find most members just get lost in larger guilds. The majority of your members play during PST (West Coast) evening hours.

You have 1 or 2 days or more where you run quests/raids together.

You are not a hard core guild. I am very active but if I can't make an event, I can't make it - real life always comes first.

You use Vent or Team Speak. (although for right guild - this is not a make or break).

Feel free to post here or pm me.

Thanks!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RudedawCDN View Post
    Hi all,

It's been difficult for me to find a West Coast guild - most seem to cater to East Coast times.

What server are you on?
    TPICKRELL forum identity still broken, 15 weeks and counting... So yet another throw away Forum identity

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Grubbby View Post
    What server are you on?
    You need to read farther down.

Quote Originally Posted by RudedawCDN View Post
    I am presently on Thelanis but will reroll on any server to play with the right guild.

Community Member

Silver Dragon Kindred is mostly a west coast guild, start time is 6 pm most nights on Thelanis. Contact any member around the mail box in the harbor. Mature adults, average age is probably 50.

WE do use vent, and have 3 nights of regular play, Monday levels 11-13, Tuesdays 18-20, Friday 9-11, rest of the week is whoever is on.

We are a level 48 guild, considered a Medium guild. Our aim is to help people have fun in ddo, we do not run though dungeons, but like to view the landscape when possible.
    Last edited by Talween; 06-07-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Sent you a PM with some details.
    Leader of The Madborn, Thelanis
    Searros, Kangaros, Xearos, Fearos, Tearos, Zenros, Rocknros, Rargasauros, Whilyros, Frostyros, Rosificer, Levonestral, Clankros, Stabbyros

Default The Wulfepack may be an option

Howdy,

The Wulfepack on the Sarlona server may be an option. We have players from across the USA but most are on from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm westcoast time. For more information check out our website http://thewulfepack.webs.com/

Cheers,

Blime - Alpha Wulfe
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarlona Server - Blime | Darkgeddy | Youburn | Northernboy | Lakeside | Toasthead

Leader of The Wulfepack - "If you call one wolf, you invite the Pack"
    Visit http://thewulfepack.shivtr.com/