Default Do you have to make a new account to get the expansion??

Greetings...

Currently I'm trying to purchase the expansion but before I get to the checkout page, it asks me to put in a email address a password. I already have an account, why do they want a new email and password. Can anyone help me (am I doing it wrong).
    [COLOR="Red"]it's not about the xp but the experience.

All my characters start with "Elder"

No u do not...

it was just a dumb way turbine set up that form.. w/o the option to tell that u already have a account..

just put your current email address and get it.. u will receive a email with a code that u can apply on your actual account.. and not need to create a new one..

Quote Originally Posted by Deshae View Post
    Greetings...

Currently I'm trying to purchase the expansion but before I get to the checkout page, it asks me to put in a email address a password. I already have an account, why do they want a new email and password. Can anyone help me (am I doing it wrong).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deshae View Post
    Greetings...

as stated above, its not a game account, its just something like shopping account. dont worry, i made already six of these ''accounts'', they dont hurt