Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

They r releasing the hires fix with the stairs fix and mobs slidding down fix...... I mean never!
    First i thought they can not fix it, now i think they just dont give a f......

Thanks QMX, appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by emtp View Post
    Sorry quartermasterx but you seem to be given wrong info way to often for us to trust what you say. When I asked if the owl bear was one per accont or character you said per accaont but I had already bought it and it is one per character. I don't blame you I fee you are left out to dry by other too often.
    Wait a minute. Are you kidding me? So you're complaining that you got an owl bear per toon instead of only 1? Really? Really? tell me how is this a bad thing? every toon you make can have one. why on earth would this be the one thing you complain about?

See i can understand if you complained about misprinting a price or lack of something, or just really anything else. That 1 per account thing i dont understand. That is a positive thing its per toon. so im not going to jump on quatermaster for saying account. at least pick your battles not nitpick little details.
    Last edited by arkonas; 06-07-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    Wait a minute. Are you kidding me? So you're complaining that you got an owl bear per toon instead of only 1? Really? Really? tell me how is this a bad thing? every toon you make can have one. why on earth would this be the one thing you complain about?

See i can understand if you complained about misprinting a price or lack of something, or just really anything else. That 1 per account thing i dont understand. That is a positive thing its per toon. so im not going to jump on quatermaster for saying account. at least pick your battles not nitpick little details.
    two thing

1) i think he is complain about wrong info..

2) if we only get one per account, then it surely be bta. am not sure if that would be better. as it will save more bag space.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qaliya View Post
    I posted last week about my initial experiences with the owlbear, writing that while many people have complained about how the hire is "useless" in higher-end content, especially with a party, that I found it useful for soloing.

I've now stopped summoning it even for my "mini-army" when I solo: I just use a humanoid hire and the panther. The reason? It was sucking down too much of the healer's mana for the amount of damage it was dishing out. (This is the level 17 one; I'm not high enough level for the epic one yet.)

There's clearly something wrong with this hire -- it just takes way, way too much damage relative to the stats it is supposed to have.

I find the lack of direct response from Turbine on this matter both disappointing and hard to understand. This was one of the reasons I preordered and got the extra package, and I currently don't feel like I've gotten my money's worth, which has soured me a bit on my purchase. As a result, I can't recommend that package to anyone else I know, which is a sentiment I've seen others also express. So Turbine is missing out on sales and money to pay for the expansion.

Based on my experience as a programmer, it seems likely that the flaws with the owlbear could be addressed relatively easily. I find it puzzling that this hasn't already been done, because a tiny bit of extra effort here would yield immediate financial rewards.
    These Two hirelings are not worth summoning, they are mana sponges. They take allot of damage faster then they put out and their saves are awful. I would really like to know in DETAIL what they plan for them other then saying they're going to be more resilient.

bump in the name of animal right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12