Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default Let us use Astral Shards for Cannith Challenge items

    Please.

    I'd rather be set on fire the Cannith Challenges but there are a few interesting items.

    With all the P2Win in this game this isn't any worse than anything else we have.

  2. #2
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Please.

    I'd rather be set on fire the Cannith Challenges but there are a few interesting items.

    With all the P2Win in this game this isn't any worse than anything else we have.
    /not signed would be the last straw before quiting.

  3. #3
    Hero Gkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    /not signed would be the last straw before quiting.
    You seem to have a lot of last straws lol

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    You seem to have a lot of last straws lol
    Charononus owns stock in a camel rehabilitation facility. Enlightened self-interest and all that...
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

  5. #5
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    You seem to have a lot of last straws lol
    Honestly I keep taking breaks, coming back back in spite of turbine, because of the people I've met in game and then throwing my hands up at turbines inept behavior.

    Direct selling of epic loot though. I would give my stuff away and uninstall to kill any urge to ever come back. It's bad enough that we have the shard exchange, purchasing of ioun stone upgrades, raid timer bypasses, expansions without raids, raid mechanics designed to fuel store purchased potions, store online character power thru both epic destinies themselves and tomes of fate, forum changes designed to make you account less secure, and a host of other problems. Going to a direct pay for power system is just so far gone from what any thinking consumer should support to be ridiculous.

  6. #6
    Community Member redspecter23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    I'd rather be set on fire than run Caught in the Web. Can I buy my Pinion with astral shards now?


    If the only qualifier for the ability to purchase loot is that you don't enjoy the content, that's a fairly loose argument.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

  7. #7
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    I'd rather be set on fire than run Caught in the Web. Can I buy my Pinion with astral shards now?


    If the only qualifier for the ability to purchase loot is that you don't enjoy the content, that's a fairly loose argument.
    Maybe set on fire is a bit much . .. but Icy Hot on my testicles is realistically preferable to running challenges.

  8. #8
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default Keep private time private

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Maybe set on fire is a bit much . .. but Icy Hot on my testicles is realistically preferable to running challenges.

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    How about you just pay someone a couple AS to run the challenge for you while you just AFK at the entrance and complain on the forums?

  10. #10
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    How about you just pay someone a couple AS to run the challenge for you while you just AFK at the entrance and complain on the forums?
    Oooooohhh . . .. Pay to pike (P2Pike?).

    I like it! Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload