Default stuck with -1 enhancement points after taking level 13

I went to go level my level 12 Bard Smalltoons to 13. I had one enhancement point before I took my level, but after I took my level I was stuck with a -1 point.
    I am on the Orien server. I have bug reported it and put in a ticket, but it is going on three weeks now and no fix. The ticket reply say: Thank you for your inquiry.

The issue you have described is either not a currently known issue that we can assist with, or cannot be resolved with the information you have provided. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report.

To submit a bug report, please visit the following link:

Fill in the provided form, including your location ('/loc' in the chat box) and as many details as possible. Be sure to click Submit when you finish.

Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled, and note that not all reports receive a response.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
    The Turbine Customer Service Team

please I would like some help fixing this. Here is a link to a pic of the problem.

Community Member

I had the same thing happen when my Bard hit level 11 a few weeks ago. I had 2 points at the time but after leveling shows -2. Did bug report & got an email response saying the Report a Bug Form "will not necessarily result in a timely response of resolution to your issue".

Community Member

You might try resetting you enhancements. That might fix it or leave you with -1 ap at lvl one...

Turbine has an 800 number. Try calling that. I've heard that people get things solved much faster by calling.

If you wait out the bug or ticket report, it would probably just be faster to restart the toon from what I hear.