Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1. #1
    Community Member Autolycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    806

    Default Please Ignore - Testing account

    Please ignore this post. I'm testing to see if my account is fixed.

  2. #2
    Community Member Phemt81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,496

    Default

    Not fixed.

    You are not trolling yet
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

  3. #3
    Community Member DrNuegebauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Ooh goodie. Posting to see about fixes? I'll try that.

    edit: Oh wow. I thought this would never get fixed!!

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Previous name of Niwareka
    Posts
    44

    Red face Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by SPMaverick View Post
    Please ignore this post. I'm testing to see if my account is fixed.
    We ARE ignoring it. Sort of.
    www.LegendsGuild.eu - on Thelanis
    Brunhildha (Stroppy healer); Niwareka (Sneaky Ranger); Hiacynthe (Happy Monk); Juss (Hitty Healer); Sharkee (Dirty old Shenanigan); Kawariki (Confused drow wizzy)

  5. #5
    Community Member Permian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPMaverick View Post
    Please ignore this post. I'm testing to see if my account is fixed.
    LOL Please try to be more cautious using words like "Testing" and "Fixed"
    Abamf|Skwat|Baucas Thelanis

  6. #6
    Founder Feihung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Permian View Post
    LOL Please try to be more cautious using words like "Testing" and "Fixed"
    Why is the area where I write a message so dang dark?


    Sorry, I don't like to ignore anything. THis thread has validity! I can't even tell if I spelled validity correct....
    Thelanis - Solo Artists (level 15 guild)
    Saihung - 16 Ranger : Narir - 12 Wizard: Doodlebrain Wisenhammer - 8 Paladin
    Fuirwyn HalfFull - 14 Rogue Mechanic: Nephtalia Treehugger - 6 Druid: Wusai - 6 Fighter

  7. #7
    Community Member Autolycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    806

    Question

    LOL...

    Since this thread is being ignored , I'll ask a few questions.

    I haven't been keeping up with the forums while I've been waiting to get my original login/display name back. I'm not sure my account is completely fixed. Sorry if this has been asked before.

    • Those of you who had to have your account fixed, does your old/previous history show up under your name in your profile? (Mine doesn't. I have to search for it.)
    • Can the horrendous color scheme be changed? The search results are unreadable for me due to the text color on the background color.


    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autolycus View Post
    LOL...

    Since this thread is being ignored , I'll ask a few questions.

    I haven't been keeping up with the forums while I've been waiting to get my original login/display name back. I'm not sure my account is completely fixed. Sorry if this has been asked before.

    • Those of you who had to have your account fixed, does your old/previous history show up under your name in your profile? (Mine doesn't. I have to search for it.)
    • Can the horrendous color scheme be changed? The search results are unreadable for me due to the text color on the background color.


    Thanks.

    **Reply - relog -finish replying.**

    No way to change these horrendous colors yet. ...or to keep us logged in for more than <random> amounts of time.


    From a Tolero post elsewhere:


    • In some cases if your account did not migrate properly we are able to re-associate the misplaced forum handle with your account. This can be done via a "Community" help in the support ticketing system at http://support.turbine.com/


    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  9. #9
    Founder THAC0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    I love lamp!

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, Great Britain
    Posts
    169

    Default monkeys

    For Chrissake he said don't reply!!


  11. #11
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aolas View Post
    For Chrissake he said don't reply!!

    /Looks up, rereads OP.


    Nope. Nowhere does the O.P. say "don't reply".


    And besides, OP instructions aren't really rules - they're more like a ... guideline.

    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  12. #12
    Community Member arminius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,949

    Default

    Hodor!
    __________________
    Gwyneira : Cattari : Gorobei : Berylore : Zelphia : Aanouk : Beatriice : RobotMaria : Dalrymple : Nihill
    Captain's Crew : Fernia : Ghallanda

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    There is a thread around here somewhere that talks about a user-made stylebot that changes how this forum looks. Now where did I put that....

    *wanders off searching for thread*
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

    Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

  14. #14
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, Great Britain
    Posts
    169

    Default Peanuts

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    /Looks up, rereads OP.


    Nope. Nowhere does the O.P. say "don't reply".


    And besides, OP instructions aren't really rules - they're more like a ... guideline.

    If you had ignored the thread you wouldn't have seen that!

    AND ALSO YOU MISSED THE IRONY OF MY STATEMENT!!!!




  15. #15
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aolas View Post
    If you had ignored the thread you wouldn't have seen that!

    AND ALSO YOU MISSED THE IRONY OF MY STATEMENT!!!!...



    Naw, I'm in. We're on the same wave, just maybe on a different surfboard.


    [My previous last line being a Pirates/Carribean quote, on par with the OP telling us to to ignore the thread requiring a reply along the lines of, "You ain't da boss of us!"]


    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  16. #16
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, Great Britain
    Posts
    169

    Default Ignorance is bliss


  17. #17
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,586

    Default

    I try to ignore this thread every time I pull up the Off-Topic list, but there it is. Sitting there. Mockingly telling me every day to ignore it.

    Somehow it just draws my attention as if it were sitting there flashing in neons...



    ...yeah. Kinda like that.


    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  18. #18
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    I try to ignore this thread every time I pull up the Off-Topic list, but there it is. Sitting there. Mockingly telling me every day to ignore it.

    Somehow it just draws my attention as if it were sitting there flashing in neons...



    ...yeah. Kinda like that.


    This may cause headaches if you watch too long. lol
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

    Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

  19. #19
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,833

    Default

    This thread needs to be stickied.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  20. #20
    Community Member toaftoaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    628

    Default

    i dont get the question

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload