I am in a quest right now on The Restless Isles - I am trying to do Bring Me the Head of Ghola-Fan.

I have a base strength of 19, I can buff it - but the quest says you need a strength of 22. I'm assuming the reason I can't "knock it down" is because I need to be 22 str unbuffed?

I have tried a lvl 16 rogue hireling Morlass Elivir - who has opened other doors in the quest - but she can't seem to open this one.

I have tried buying a "bell of opening" from the DDO store.

The reason I'm doing it solo is because I am new to the game and would prefer trying to do this quest solo. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have got this far - but I have googled and searched forums and I can't find any help.

So can anyone please tell me short of having a ghigh lvl come in to help me finish quest how I can open a magical knock door - is there a hireling that might be able to do it?

A buff, a wand?

Thank you.

Also if I log out - I'm assuming the system will boot me out of the quest? It took me a while to get to this last door and I'm afraid I'll have a hard time finding my way back.... so I'm just hanging out here (lol) - hoping someone can help me.