playing for some time now, on my road to completionist.
I wanna TR to wizzy, was a longtime plan, but due to the circumstances - botched spellpower, insane DC needed for EEs and such, I decided to go with deep splash of 12 wizzy and 6/2 something/something (prolly monk/ranger)
My questions are:
1. I assume vampirism "heals" me in undead form? Like shroud of the vampire or wraith?
2. out of curiosity and for the heck of it - is it possible to be in undead form AND wolf/bear druidic form? Cause those undead wolfs... ya dont wanna mess with them. :-)
3. For general purpouses - which are the best wraps for epic levels? I have Antipode/graves/Ivys, are some of them much better then others? (yeah, I can fully upgrade Antipode if needed).
5. Does vampirism from Vampire form and from items stack? Or will I get only one "heal"?
4. Is there any way to keep myself guarded from stat damaging effects and restoring said damage? I do have Circle of hatred if that helps.
6. Offtopic: For meele helf, paladin dilettante is prolly the best, right? (Have +4 tome, will equip +6 item, prolly run in Vampire - another +2 and with shippies another +2 to charisma should equal +6 to all saves).