Community Member

Default First time expansion purchaser.

I bought the Shadowfell Conspiracy Collectors Ed. How do i get to or what do i have to do to play the pre-release quests - SoaD? Also, do i have to wait till released to play MotU (i bought the Std. Ed. for 1/2 price @ checkout) ?

2016 DDO Players Council kinggartk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kroedic View Post
    I bought the Shadowfell Conspiracy Collectors Ed. How do i get to or what do i have to do to play the pre-release quests - SoaD? Also, do i have to wait till released to play MotU (i bought the Std. Ed. for 1/2 price @ checkout) ?
    Did you follow the procedures in the email to activate the purchase?

MOTU would be available for you immedaitely. You need to go over to eveningstar to play the MOTU quests and the Pre-Release quests. Just look for the quest givers in eveningstar.

You need to complete the Lords of Dust chain to acces eveningstar. Spinner of shadows is closed right now, so you can access it after you complete theforst 2 quests of the Lords of dust chain.

I just made the same purchase. I had a problem activating MOTU and had to check out their FAQ to figure out how to activate the key code because
    it kept telling me i already had it. I had to go to admin where you update your billing status and enter key code there for it to actually activate.
    Been having fun ever since
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Guild - Orien's Rejects

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post

MOTU would be available for you immedaitely. You need to go over to eveningstar to play the MOTU quests and the Pre-Release quests. Just look for the quest givers in eveningstar.

You need to complete the Lords of Dust chain to acces eveningstar. Spinner of shadows is closed right now, so you can access it after you complete theforst 2 quests of the Lords of dust chain.
    Unless they fixed it in the patch, you don't have to do the first two anymore. I was able to take a toon into the purple glowy door they put in there and just take beyond the rift to get there.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Thumbs up

Thank you. I figured it out when i went to create new character and Bladeforged was there. The only q: i still had was accessing MotU and it's now answered.

Community Member

Smile

ty again. I hope the answers that i received will help others.
    Last edited by kroedic; 06-06-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DeKalbSun View Post
    I just made the same purchase. I had a problem activating MOTU and had to check out their FAQ to figure out how to activate the key code because
    it kept telling me i already had it. I had to go to admin where you update your billing status and enter key code there for it to actually activate.
    Been having fun ever since
    Thank you. I had figured out how to access SC and now i know how to access MotU.