Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    149

    Default EE Detour solo, monkcher, no reentry

    Just because. And there are not enough elite pugs on Ghallanda at all.
    Maybe 40 mins, few hjeal scrolls.



    Last edited by Veles; 06-05-2013 at 11:09 AM.

  2. #2
    Community Member count_spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Nj. Anytime you solo an ee its impressive. Using fully upgraded pinion out of curiosity?

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Not that impressive when you see exploitfuryshotters or exploitshirads doing it.....

  4. #4
    The Hatchery Rawrargh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofyouturbine View Post
    Not that impressive when you see exploitfuryshotters or exploitshirads doing it.....
    My god that's sad... Let's see you post some achievements instead of just being toxic.

    Ofcourse that would require you to get past those ice reavers that you're complaining about.


    On topic though: Good job
    -The mash on Argo
    In Soviet Russia Shroud trust in YOU!

  5. #5
    Community Member Cetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofyouturbine View Post
    Not that impressive when you see exploitfuryshotters or exploitshirads doing it.....
    That looks like dreadnaught to me
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

  6. #6
    Community Member Nightmanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofyouturbine View Post
    Not that impressive when you see exploitfuryshotters or exploitshirads doing it.....
    So what is being exploited? Shiradi was designed mostly with the Rangers in mind, so how is it an exploit to use a ranger in Shiradi? Would you prefer they all did it in Draconic? Or would Sentinel be nicer for you?

    HEY GUYS!! EVERYONE WHO SOLOES ANYTHING EVER AGAIN IS REQUIRED TO BE IN SENTINEL!!!

    See how idiotic this sounds? I mean if you can do it more power to ya, but don't come here and knock people for doing something you don't like.

    And like Cetuss said, the dude's in Dreadnought. Pretty sure your argument went null right there.

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    moo moo moo moo moo
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    And like Cetuss said, the dude's in Dreadnought. Pretty sure your argument went null right there.
    I believe his response was to count_spicoli or else it wouldn't have made sense :P

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    Using fully upgraded pinion out of curiosity?
    What else ? Got 114 devo in it, Epic Thornlord is an option too.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofyouturbine View Post
    Not that impressive when you see exploitfuryshotters or exploitshirads doing it.....
    You are one of those that join EE on barb in lvl 3 Shiradi and summon Albus immediately, right ?
    As other guys said ( omg Cetuss commented../faint), that's in dread, the quest is ideal for dreadnought, fury would make trash part much slower, end fight faster.
    Exploit ? Nah, just really strong build ( thanks to Sith ), maxed destinies, top gear and 60% fort bypass.
    Anyone can get manyshot.
    I can still die like a nub if I do something stupid anytime. And I do, too often in fact lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload