Community Member

Default EE Detour solo, monkcher, no reentry

Just because. And there are not enough elite pugs on Ghallanda at all.
    Maybe 40 mins, few hjeal scrolls.

Last edited by Veles; 06-05-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Nj. Anytime you solo an ee its impressive. Using fully upgraded pinion out of curiosity?

Community Member

Not that impressive when you see exploitfuryshotters or exploitshirads doing it.....

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofyouturbine View Post
    Not that impressive when you see exploitfuryshotters or exploitshirads doing it.....
    My god that's sad... Let's see you post some achievements instead of just being toxic.

Ofcourse that would require you to get past those ice reavers that you're complaining about.

On topic though: Good job
    -The mash on Argo
    In Soviet Russia Shroud trust in YOU!

That looks like dreadnaught to me
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

So what is being exploited? Shiradi was designed mostly with the Rangers in mind, so how is it an exploit to use a ranger in Shiradi? Would you prefer they all did it in Draconic? Or would Sentinel be nicer for you?

HEY GUYS!! EVERYONE WHO SOLOES ANYTHING EVER AGAIN IS REQUIRED TO BE IN SENTINEL!!!

See how idiotic this sounds? I mean if you can do it more power to ya, but don't come here and knock people for doing something you don't like.

And like Cetuss said, the dude's in Dreadnought. Pretty sure your argument went null right there.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    And like Cetuss said, the dude's in Dreadnought. Pretty sure your argument went null right there.
    I believe his response was to count_spicoli or else it wouldn't have made sense :P

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    Using fully upgraded pinion out of curiosity?
    What else ? Got 114 devo in it, Epic Thornlord is an option too.
    You are one of those that join EE on barb in lvl 3 Shiradi and summon Albus immediately, right ?
    As other guys said ( omg Cetuss commented../faint), that's in dread, the quest is ideal for dreadnought, fury would make trash part much slower, end fight faster.
    Exploit ? Nah, just really strong build ( thanks to Sith ), maxed destinies, top gear and 60% fort bypass.
    Anyone can get manyshot.
    I can still die like a nub if I do something stupid anytime. And I do, too often in fact lol