Thread: Rares, WAI?

Question Rares, WAI?

I have seen several posts, and witnessed this myself in-game;Getting ALL the rare's in a single instance.Is this WAI?Until U18 I had never seen nor heard of this.Should this be bug reported?

2016 DDO Players Council kinggartk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    I have seen several posts, and witnessed this myself in-game;Getting ALL the rare's in a single instance.Is this WAI?Until U18 I had never seen nor heard of this.Should this be bug reported?
    I've noticed rares in Kings Forest are spawning much more requently since patch, however, the 1st green dragaon has yet to show up for me since U18.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    I've noticed rares in Kings Forest are spawning much more requently since patch, however, the 1st green dragaon has yet to show up for me since U18.
    1st as in the one alcove above the graveyard quest? I've seen him there since the patch, as well as further south near the middle of the map, tho thats a different encounter, not sure of any other place a dragon spawns.

2016 DDO Players Council kinggartk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    1st as in the one alcove above the graveyard quest? I've seen him there since the patch, as well as further south near the middle of the map, tho thats a different encounter, not sure of any other place a dragon spawns.
    The one closest to the eveningstar gate

It has always been this way as the timers reset them selfs, if you run around long enough in the same instance you'll get em all.

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    It has always been this way as the timers reset them selfs, if you run around long enough in the same instance you'll get em all.
    I ran through the demonveb yesterday and i got 3 spawns of the drow priestess and 3 spawns of that big spider in one instance. Is that actually normal ?

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default What Explorer Zone are you talking about?

ferd
    Rares, WAI?

I have a very difficult time in ascertaining which zone you are talking about. The several different explorer zones I have done, maybe 1/2 of the rares have spawned at one time.

Only one time have I ever had all rares spawn in a zone, and that was probably around 2009.

Or, are you talking about all quests and their rares? Still, I have not had all rares appear in a quest recently.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt