Thread: Epic Korthos

Community Member

Lightbulb Epic Korthos

Do you remember that ancient giant troll sleeping in the quest Stopping the sahuagin?

Let him awake and we will go save our lovely ghetto some quests, raid, maybe epic wild.

Community Member

this sounds great and i bet alot of ppl would want to see this.. The loot can be great too..

/signed!

I love Korthos great place to be in and it would be awesome to see it become epic. Maybe it could be designed as a "training ground" for people who are new getting in to epic quests?

Stoner81.

/signed

I want a raid with the dragon in the Misery's Peak.

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art19), Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic6)

Quote Originally Posted by Wanesa View Post
    /signed

You mean Aussircaex? You can fight her in Prey on the Hunter.
    Not to say Epic Korthos wouldn't be cool.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huldrekall View Post
    Do you remember that ancient giant troll sleeping in the quest Stopping the sahuagin?

Let him awake and we will go save our lovely ghetto some quests, raid, maybe epic wild.
    Is it a troll? I could never find a good angle to get a look at it. But yeah, Epic Misery's Peak where YOU go after the dragon and the mindflayer while the OTHER guys go after the Mindsunder. Only they fail, so you have to take down the mindflayer the old fashioned way, while a charmed Aussircaex is going after you

Sahuagin necromancers raising mummies in the Heyton family crypt...Jacoby Drexelhand is now a lich...and maybe actually being able to get past that blue gate in the Abandoned Cannith Manufactury on top of the pile of crates

Quote Originally Posted by Wanesa View Post
    /signed

I'll go one better: a raid where you have 6 epic toons doing the dragon part, and 6 low-level toons doing the normal run through Misery's Peak (or the like).

It would be a HUGE game mechanic change tho. But I honestly think it would be very, very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    I'll go one better: a raid where you have 6 epic toons doing the dragon part, and 6 low-level toons doing the normal run through Misery's Peak (or the like).

It would be a HUGE game mechanic change tho. But I honestly think it would be very, very cool.
    /signed to OP

an /signed to this

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post

+1 for an inventive idea!
    UDR Loot Rules:
    1) No griefing people for pulling loot that dropped in their name
    2) When rolling, classes for which the item is "useful" get +10 to the roll
    example: Wiz and Barb both roll on a Torc, the barb saying "I'm TRing into an arcane next week"
    Wiz gets +10 on his roll