Community Member

Default Iconic Warforge Paladin/Artiificer builds

Hi all!

I just started an Iconic warforge paladin and was looking for a good paladin/Artificer build. I tried to see a juggernaught build,but,can't find a workable link. Could someone post a build with stats,skills,feats & enhancemenst and the lvls to take them. Any other good builds?

Thanks,

Tulen

Hey there,
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-the-Warforged is the juggernaut link

For future reference, look for /en/ or /de/ (or whatever is after .com and before /showthread) and change it to /forums/
    (I want someone to sticky that, saves me reposting lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    Hey there,
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-the-Warforged is the juggernaut link

For future reference, look for /en/ or /de/ (or whatever is after .com and before /showthread) and change it to /forums/
    (I want someone to sticky that, saves me reposting lol)

I think that build is about to be completely revamped. No need for all those arti levels (or any really) with the Bladesworn pally getting repair spells right off the bat.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    I think that build is about to be completely revamped. No need for all those arti levels (or any really) with the Bladesworn pally getting repair spells right off the bat.
    Well the reason i see to take artificer with the new Pally is for the repair enhancement line because from lvl 15 to 20 the repairs suck, at best with only getting about 50 hp back

Community Member

arti still gets some useful buffs like Deadly Weapons, Armor of Speed, etc., and trapping...thats why the Juggy is an Arti-based build.

That being said, if you're just interested in the Repair line, you might go 18 Sorc/2 Pally or 16 Sorc/2 Pally/2 Rogue-or-Monk. Sorc-Pally lets you buff CHA both for saves and for spellpoints/damage/DCs, and Sorc gives you lots of buffs as well as some nice offensive spells and DOTs to complement your melee DPS. Going with Rogue or Monk, obviously, is for Evasion (aka a Tukaw), which with your Pally saves boost is pretty reliable, but you give up your third tier of Sorc Savant.