Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    This is the outfit i want.

og no. this isn't The Sims. Keep it high fantasy DDO.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmeth View Post
    1) Please add some Knightly / Paladin gleaming suits of full plate cosmetic kits. These should be in silvers, grays, blues, etc. without weird looking spikes, pauldrons, skulls on the breastplate, etc. Just make it look like traditional suits of armor (perhaps spruced up a bit) that real knights wore back in the Middle Ages. I've gone through all of the cosmetic kits currently released and none of these fit the bill. I want my Paladin to look like a magnificent knight in full plate!
    This^ for chainmail/combo and outfits as well please. Without all the strange stuff strapped/stuck in odd places.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    I'd like the PDK cosmetic armor slot stuff to have a "unisex" option. What is an interesting and maybe practical look on a male toon turns into a bikini/skirt on a female toon. Sure folks like that, I'd just like an option with the same look that didn't use the inverse clothing coverage to power relationship on a female toon.
    And I agree with this^ also. I was shocked when my cleric got some half-plate and tried it on. They weren't kidding about the "half" part! Sorry I'm trying to play a hero that participates in melee, not a skimpy body-suited floozy. I'm very sad that DDO has started to go the way of the sex-oriented asian MMOs

I was especially surprised by the lt/mediums.

Robes:

Outfits:

Light Armor:

Medium Armor:

Heavy Armor:

and if I can make a specific request I'd want to see a female light/medium armor that looks more like the male suit..especially the light...though I'd also like a robe that wasn't Elvira and heavy armor that doesn't look like a metal boob scalloped halter top. I mean keep those versions as I'm sure there are folks that like them...I'm just not a fan of someone in "light armor" looking more like one of Mrs. Palm's young ladies of negotiable affections.
    Last edited by MartinusWyllt; 06-05-2013 at 08:49 PM.

I want my Paladin to look like a magnificent knight in full plate!
    If you have some spare relics, pick up a suit of Giantcraft Plate armor (heroic version). I had much the same thought leveling my pally, and this fit the bill nicely. It's also what got me thinking towards the "blank" idea. It's great at it's min lvl of 10, and for a while after; but functionally needs replacing eventually. But the look? All gleaming and shiny like Arthurs' knights from the movie "Excalibur."

2) Please add matching cosmetic helmets. I don't care if these have no in-game effect.
    /signed! Most all of my toons display as bare headed out of pure shame or embarrassment over the look of the equipped helm.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

1) Please add some Knightly / Paladin gleaming suits of full plate cosmetic kits. These should be in silvers, grays, blues, etc. without weird looking spikes, pauldrons, skulls on the breastplate, etc. Just make it look like traditional suits of armor (perhaps spruced up a bit) that real knights wore back in the Middle Ages. I've gone through all of the cosmetic kits currently released and none of these fit the bill. I want my Paladin to look like a magnificent knight in full plate!
    This! Sooooo many times This!
    Sarlona Deluxe
    Axess (high dps/versatility [TR1]) ~ Nimmuz (cleric) ~ Roboboogie (spellsword [TR1])
    Partydeluxe (bard [TR1]) ~ Partywiz (WF AM [TR1])

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. While I cannot guarantee we will be able to do something like this, we are definitely planning to release new Glamered cosmetics in the future. We will also be taking suggestions & feedback on what cosmetics players would like to see in the DDO Store.

If not a Tux.. how about an Edgar suit?

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

1) P
    Please add matching cosmetic helmets. I don't care if these have no in-game effect.
    We are planning on adding matching cosmetic helmets to the DDO Store and Daily Dice with U19.

Default Ahhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    If not a Tux.. how about an Edgar suit?
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    We are planning on adding matching cosmetic helmets to the DDO Store and Daily Dice with U19.
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know
    Aryk Stoutheart, Paladin - Sarlona
    Rindyl Twirliblade, Elven Swashbuckler - Sarlona
    Vyyndar Stoutheart, Vanguard Paladin - Argo

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    If you have some spare relics, pick up a suit of Giantcraft Plate armor (heroic version). I had much the same thought leveling my pally, and this fit the bill nicely. It's also what got me thinking towards the "blank" idea. It's great at it's min lvl of 10, and for a while after; but functionally needs replacing eventually. But the look? All gleaming and shiny like Arthurs' knights from the movie "Excalibur.".
    Really? I've never bothered to pick that up. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check it out.
    Aryk Stoutheart, Paladin - Sarlona
    Rindyl Twirliblade, Elven Swashbuckler - Sarlona
    Vyyndar Stoutheart, Vanguard Paladin - Argo

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatfox View Post
    Its a tuxedo!
    I'd play a Wizard again if I could wear a Fearsome Tuxedo of the Archmage...Can you add cosmetic pets with limited use, say, like a bunny who is summoned by pulling it out of the Top Hat?
    Carpe D.M.! (Sieze the Dungeon Master!)
    Founder #2003 - Interocitor Repair - Call for discount prices

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    I was especially surprised by the lt/mediums.

... snip

and if I can make a specific request I'd want to see a female light/medium armor that looks more like the male suit..especially the light...though I'd also like a robe that wasn't Elvira and heavy armor that doesn't look like a metal boob scalloped halter top. I mean keep those versions as I'm sure there are folks that like them...I'm just not a fan of someone in "light armor" looking more like one of Mrs. Palm's young ladies of negotiable affections.
    Fully agree. I was pretty shocked to see some of my hirelings suddenly becoming more like harem ladies than that parkable mercenary to aid when the needs are there. And the same goes for my female adventurers - I want real armor that protects where it matters.

I would even be for gritty and dirty looks custom armor sets - you know with blood or wolf pelt still clinging on in the corners. And muddy boots, well just make it look like we have been places!

The cosmetic armor themes to fit events is a nice idea (not fond of pirates myself, but it does really fit the theme. Some nice halloween things for Mabar etc.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12