Default Bladeforged on Live

The fact that he is pally at birth was a welcome suprise. I just got a pally build to be my main and he has all ED's maxed. I luv that pally so much. He is the bomb. Truley. (People trashing Pally are just missing so much)Then I made the bladeforged. I thought I understood him right away as pure pally. I was wrong. I had to rebuiild him twice. Then after the two rebuilds I took him to the PUG.Very nice surprise. Indeed. The only change I made with starter gear is the weap. (alos a hint) He wields Insanity. I will be buiilding him to cap.BTW: On my travels I saw another bladeforged. He was Pally 2 and Pale Master 13. The best use of this new race I have seen,.

Community Member

Default Bladeforged

Quote Originally Posted by 2x4 View Post
    The fact that he is pally at birth was a welcome suprise. I just got a pally build to be my main and he has all ED's maxed. I luv that pally so much. He is the bomb. Truley. (People trashing Pally are just missing so much)Then I made the bladeforged. I thought I understood him right away as pure pally. I was wrong. I had to rebuiild him twice. Then after the two rebuilds I took him to the PUG.Very nice surprise. Indeed. The only change I made with starter gear is the weap. (alos a hint) He wields Insanity. I will be buiilding him to cap.BTW: On my travels I saw another bladeforged. He was Pally 2 and Pale Master 13. The best use of this new race I have seen,.
    Bladeforged was a FVS his first life but I guess Turbine wanted a free to play class for the Iconic toon. It was not until the fourth life he went Pally.
    1st WF FVS 20
    2nd WF Wiz 18 Rog2
    3rd WF Cleric 20
    4th WF Pally 20
    5th WF Rngr12 Ftr6 Rog2
    6th WF Barby 20
    7th WF Ftr12 Barb6 Rog2
    8th WF 20 Artificer
    9th WF 20 Sorc Muddy
    10th WF 13 Rog, 6 mnk, 1 ftr Big Stick
    11th WF 20 Warchanter
    12th WF Monk 20