Lightbulb on your mark, get set, hmmmm....... ok ok just tell me

when is beta scedhualed for your site says if you pre order befre june 5th u get beta but the splash screen when logging in says june 3rd well its june 3rd i want a little hint PLEASE
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post
    when is beta scedhualed for your site says if you pre order befre june 5th u get beta but the splash screen when logging in says june 3rd well its june 3rd i want a little hint PLEASE

June 4rd
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

lol the 4rd that a good answer lol but come on tolero, cordo, squeek somone just tell me after all i did give you 100$ for this lol

False advertising. It doesn't matter when you order. Lamannia is open to anyone.

[im sure we will all be beta testing it for years......

not true during the motu beta they locked lamania to those who had access to that beta specifically. first was for preorders then people who were VIP then they started to open it to everyone then eventually motu went into open beta so no it is not false advertisement that is why i asked for some info as to when the beta will begin

I would say since nobody seems to be able to get the date correct for the cutoff, that it will depend on who you ask. Tolero might say the 6th, Cordovan might say the 12, another dev might say a 3rd different date. Or Fernando might even say the beta is done and the expansion has been out for awhile now.

I did get an email about 10 minutes ago stating I had until the 5th to pre order for guaranteed beta.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post
    not true during the motu beta they locked lamania to those who had access to that beta specifically. first was for preorders then people who were VIP then they started to open it to everyone then eventually motu went into open beta so no it is not false advertisement that is why i asked for some info as to when the beta will begin
    I'll bet you a turkey sandwich those who buy the xp in July will have beta access the same day those who bought in May do.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    I'll bet you a turkey sandwich those who buy the xp in July will have beta access the same day those who bought in May do.
    You know that might be true. If you do now, it's guaranteed, while if you buy it later, you will still most likely get in because it might be underpopulated. I don't see an overwhelming amount of people trying beta extensively just for the fact that nothing ever gets fixed anyways during beta so whats the point of testing and trying it besides getting that early preview.