Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fugettabautit
    Posts
    145

    Default Sto's Considering Leaving DDO for Neverwinter Permenently

    I have been playing Neverwinter alot lately since my hard drive crapped out, I havent even downloaded DDO again yet. Should I decide to abandon DDO:
    I will be giving away all my aquired assets. Guild Members of Az Inc. will of course have 1st dibs. I will chose a successor so the guild doesnt die & have left enough Platinum in the airship store already to pay for the next 2 airships as a gift to the guild.
    Aprox 45 Million Platinum In Cash
    12 Million in Essences
    10 Million in other misc assets & equipment.
    Again Im just considering this. Sto

  2. #2
    Community Member Vint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azmedian View Post
    I have been playing Neverwinter alot lately since my hard drive crapped out, I havent even downloaded DDO again yet. Should I decide to abandon DDO:
    I will be giving away all my aquired assets. Guild Members of Az Inc. will of course have 1st dibs. I will chose a successor so the guild doesnt die & have left enough Platinum in the airship store already to pay for the next 2 airships as a gift to the guild.
    Aprox 45 Million Platinum In Cash
    12 Million in Essences
    10 Million in other misc assets & equipment.
    Again Im just considering this. Sto
    Can I join az ic and haz yer stuff
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

    LEGION

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Aww dude! I'll miss buyin and selling **** with ya. But I'll take anything ya gots!

  4. #4
    Hero AZgreentea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lost in the Swamp
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    I can see making sure you have a successor. I'm sure your guild will appreciate that. However, why not just keep all of your stuff? You may eventually find a reason to stop playing NWO or hate Perfect World, and want to come back to DDO.

    I mean, its free.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fugettabautit
    Posts
    145

    Default Pay 2 Play

    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    I can see making sure you have a successor. I'm sure your guild will appreciate that. However, why not just keep all of your stuff? You may eventually find a reason to stop playing NWO or hate Perfect World, and want to come back to DDO.

    I mean, its free.
    in order to keep all that stuff i am currently using 13 charaters, if i let it go to free i only get 3 characters, i still have to unload tons of stuff or lose it. My subscription is good till december so i am just considering it. I will have to download the game eventually in order to start giving stuff away. Sto

  6. #6
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azmedian View Post
    in order to keep all that stuff i am currently using 13 charaters, if i let it go to free i only get 3 characters, i still have to unload tons of stuff or lose it. My subscription is good till december so i am just considering it. I will have to download the game eventually in order to start giving stuff away. Sto
    you don't lose it. you just lose access to it until you re-sub. if you come back in 10 years and buy a month of vip, you'll have all your stuff still sitting there waiting for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload