Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    I missed the release note on this one. Discovered this new feature playing as an Artificer in Redfang on Elite, grouping with some new players on Wayfinder, had even stocked up some Neutralise Poison potions for a certain room. I thought I'd be immune to the poison for enough time to rush through the poison and save time disabling multiple trapboxes...got two-shotted.

I had a moment between the first spray and second where I could have moved but incorrectly guessed it was the Falling Damage Bug (and that I should try healing up first before moving...)

Overall I like the change in spirit - but it seems possible enough that the trap damage is currently bugged to be disproportionately high compared to other Elite/group scaling, have seen that kind of bug before in DDO.
    You missed the point of this thread.
    Poison traps change were not in release notes or anywhere else mentioned by the devs.

Want to learn warforgedese this simple tutorial will teach you how

http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/Pl...ry_To_Text.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    V2UganVzdCBuZWVkIHRvIGhhdmUgZmFpdGggdGhhdCB0aGUgcH JvYmxlbSB3aWxsIGdldCBmaXhlZC4uLiBldmVudHVhbGx5Lg==

Perhaps but I wont hold my breath

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    QnR3LCBJIGZpZ3VyZWQgb3V0IHRoZSBmaXJzdCBmb3VyLCBidX QgdGhlIHJlc3QgYXJlIGJleW9uZCBtZSwgYXRtLiBZb3UgYXJl IG1vcmUgZ2VlayB0aGFuIEksIHNpci4gOyk=
    Not really
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Insulting the development team is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

We are investigating this issue. In the meantime, I've sent in a bug report on it just in case.

Meanwhile, please do not attempt to bypass the Community Guidelines by writing messages in easily-translated code. The next person to do this will be outright banned. Consider this your only warning.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are investigating this issue. In the meantime, I've sent in a bug report on it just in case.

Meanwhile, please do not attempt to bypass the Community Guidelines by writing messages in easily-translated code. The next person to do this will be outright banned. Consider this your only warning.
    A poison trap is easily circumvented by sticking a shield in front of it. It isn't acid, sonic, fire, cold or electricity... which is why it was never made a damage type in 3E, because it makes no sense at all as a damage type. Nonsensical **** is the domain of 4E. Please stop taking garbage from 4E and polluting your game with it. Even the WotC is dumping the garbage 4E mechanics for 5E.

Thanks Cordovan!!

Can we hope to have news about this when the proper checks will be done?

edit: was my last comment deleted?
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Now we wait at least half a year for a fix.

Founder

Every time a player encounters a poison trap, they should make a bug report.

Default It's pretty sad

Quote Originally Posted by nikos1313 View Post
    why everyone is whinning about poison traps... because u cannot ignore them anymore? u liked it better before, when u could just run through? yeah, that was a hell of a trap! at least now, u get to respect trappers more and not zerg through. this will learn the noobies to wait for the trappers also, or they gona have bad time. also, if u try to run through, noobies will follow for sure, causing you to lose your precious 10%

Drinking a poison pot after runnin through a poison trap, is not considered a trap imo.
    When Turbine has to amp up traps to make trappers relevant.
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

Default Purgmeister

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    Does that actually prevent the 180 damage you get smacked with now on the poison traps in elite Haywire? Or do you not know what you are talking about?
    Purgatory never lets not knowing what he is talking about stop him from responding, where have you been?

I THINK it DOES, though.. I will have to check. It's annoying as all get out though, I can tell you that. Stat damage is NOT "useless trap", it gets annoying and needs to be taken care of. Hitting the traps in sunken sewer that cannot be disabled and dying because you dared not throw evasion levels on your character is lame.
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

Nice would be good to know if this is WAI though by your reply I gather it is not.

Oh btw just so others know ONLY ONE posters was naughty and bypassed community guidelines in all that "code talk". Just wanted to specify it as your post makes it appear like there was more going on than there really was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Insulting the development team is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Community Member

I dont mind the new poison traps. They are avoidable, and you can disable them.

What I am finding interesting is level 11/12 Ice-based mobs casting 400+ damage polar rays the second they are aggro'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasparion View Post

What I am finding interesting is level 11/12 Ice-based mobs casting 400+ damage polar rays the second they are aggro'd.
    Its avoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasparion View Post

by your poison trap damage standard, I'd say the solution to your problem is to get a plis =P

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    by your poison trap damage standard, I'd say the solution to your problem is to get a plis =P
    I finally got one, thought it hasnt been updated yet. Plus, I normally need the trinket slot, so would generally only bring it out for Beholders.

You dont need gear to avoid most poison traps in the game. And given the Flensers cast their Polar Rays as soon as they are aggro'd, its a fair bit harder to get around them. Especially if you are a melee.

Somebody tell me this has been fixed after five months please!
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Somebody tell me this has been fixed after five months please!
    Word is they finally got on top of the ladder bug, so expect a fix to this in about 7 years.

OFc they didnt fix it, they didnt even fix Mabar lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Now we wait at least half a year for a fix.
    Few more days and half a year.

New ladder bug?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast