Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ddodoesitagain View Post
    no, poison traps do not have a meaning.

They nerfed poison immunity for u14/Motu expansion because poison plays a major role with the drow/spider thingy they got going on.

So you don't know if the damage from poison traps is wai? That's why there are RELEASE NOTES which you so blithely mention in you opening sentence. If turbine makes a change to the game and they don't tell us about it, it creates a problem. They see it as wai, but the player base, not knowing this to be the case, files multiple bug reports because it is not the norm. This in turn ties up resources that could be used to do something, I dunno, productive, maybe?

So a word from a dev or someone about this issue would be nice regarding if this is wai or not.

So don't bag on other players if they ask questions that need answering.

i dont have anything against the ppl who naturally ask unanswered questions.

i just wonder why people are so negative over this (WAI?) change. either is wai or not, i like it, coz now poison traps have a use. obviously the reason for ppl dont like it is because so far, they could just ignore them, and not because the change was not in release notes.

maybe its not WAI and devs get it fixed. maybe not. i just say i like the change.
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing
    My trade list: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-My-Trade-List

Quote Originally Posted by nikos1313 View Post
    so if the release notes included that, u woud have no problem? like its the 1st thing they leave out of release notes...
    at least nowm, poison traps have a meaning.... thats why they nerfed poison immune items as well maybe.
    i dont know if the damage from new poison traps is WAI or not, but i surelly like it better that way, anywayz
    The problem now is we dont know is it wai or a bug because they didnt put it in release notes.
    Yes, I would have no problem if it was written by devs that they are changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    The problem now is we dont know is it wai or a bug because they didnt put it in release notes.
    Yes, I would have no problem if it was written by devs that they are changing it.
    ok. but how u like poison traps better? Useless, as they used to be, or actual traps, as they are now?
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing

I still do them the same way I did before, disable them if there isnt ingenious, if there is I run through them.

i didnt ask how u manage with the new traps, i asked if u like that poison traps are actually working now.
    but i seem to fail to see why this is bothering u, sience u just run through them

and if by annoying u mean, i dont like it thats another issue.
    No. Annoying means breaking thier/our game.

More our than their, we pay for it, and they are paid to make it work the right way. The annoying way doesn't the best for me.

so if the release notes included that, u woud have no problem? like its the 1st thing they leave out of release notes...
    If you really consider this a minor change you should TR now and make those first 9/10 levels of questing (without a trapper class possibly...), then come back and tell us if your idea is still the same.

If this **** was in the RN we could state:

1) This is wai or not
    2) We could have asked them earlier to avoid this ****
    3) Perhaps we would already have an answer about this after asking in the forums for some weeks...

i just wonder why people are so negative over this (WAI?) change. either is wai or not, i like it, coz now i can feel special using a trapper
    ffy
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

bah, i wont bother more over this. its obvious that we have different opinions! i like teh change, others dont. simple as that. also, i am goin through my TR atm, leveled my barbarian Thendrik up to level 9. so far so good. anywayz. cheers!

i didnt ask how u manage with the new traps, i asked if u like that poison traps are actually working now.
    but i seem to fail to see why this is bothering u, sience u just run through them
    I have no feelings for the traps, what kind of question is that?
    Do you like rocks in quests?
    Because it is a bug?
    Lol, what game are you playing?
    Here everything is connected, if there appears 1 bug, 10 more will come because of that one.
    Thats why I want to know if this is a bug or not.

ok...

lets say that it is WAI... do u like this new feature, that makes the poison traps act like actual traps?
    and lets say it is NOT WAI... u want the devs to fix it, so poison traps become useless again, or the devs keep this?a

if a few fixes can be made on these traps like, adjust the damage and add boxes, i dont see any reason for new poison traps to be removed, either this is WAI or not.

I have no feelings for traps.
    I just want to know if its wai or not.
    Couldnt care less if they leave them like this, not like anything will change in my play style.
    Stat dmg is not useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    I have no feelings for traps.
    "You are so insensitive! "

Signed
    traps
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Is it realy that hard to drink a pot before running threw the poison trap?

Quote Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
    Better question would be, is it really that hard to not screw up traps two years in a row?
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Community Member

Unfortunately, Neutralize Poison doesn't help against the 'new' poison traps.

Geoff.

Does that actually prevent the 180 damage you get smacked with now on the poison traps in elite Haywire? Or do you not know what you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post

Only question is, will it ever get fixed? Considering GH enemies on Heroic Elite are still disintegrating for 500+ damage last I checked (a bug from u14)...probably not.

There's always casual if you can't handle elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    You really surprised? Fangirls here are able to shamelessly defend Bugging with the devils...

Oh and, dear devs, when you realized elemental traps were OP you just created airship buffs, a nice way to balance them while making some money.

Question is; are you ready to DESTROY shipbuffs trying to create a resistance shrine to balance out this new *absolutely needed change* ?

I get it, calling guys 'girls' is supposed to be insulting. Misogyny for the win!

Seriously dude, you guys are still whining about elite GH damage and Running w/ the Devils? Just put your big boy pants on and figure out a way to deal with it like the rest of us have. It isn't that hard. Sure the new poison damage basically turned poison traps into acid traps, but until it gets fixed or changed buckle up buttercup and deal with it. You can always run it on a lower difficulty level you can actually handle.

Or take your own advice and stop spending any money on this game and do something else? Quit threatening to do it, and just DO IT if you are so miserable playing this game. It's not rocket appliances.

I don't like it. It's poison not acid or some physical trap. It SUPPOSE the be neutralized by a poison pot. There's other kind of traps that deal physical damage.

Also consider all the traps that spew poison did it on the basis that we had access to these pots to get around them. First they nerfed the pots okay I can live with that but this change doesn't make sense.

I hope this is not WAI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Insulting the development team is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    There's always casual if you can't handle elite.
    Do you have a degree in missing the point? You seem to do it often enough.

How you got that I can't handle elite from me pointing out that caster/trap damage is still broken from u14 breaking it (and therefore, that any similar bug is unlikely to be fixed), I'll never understand.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

I dont see the connection between the pot and trap.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast