Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pale Green Ioun Stone drop rate?

Are people seeing the PGIS drop in live? Been running on elite, and some hards (just in case there is an issue with drop rates vs. difficulty), haven't seen one yet. Is this going to be a super rare drop rate item such as the bauble? Or is it dropping for other people a lot yet?

edit: To clarify, this is the new stone that drops from the new expansion, in quest Shadow of a doubt.
    Last edited by CaptainPurge; 06-02-2013 at 01:48 AM. Reason: clarification as to drop location
    Cannith: Ortarr (leader of Killer Dwarfs) - Purge Bravely - Drunkungfu Master - Ortarrdo Son of Ortarr - *others*

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    Are people seeing the PGIS drop in live? Been running on elite, and some hards (just in case there is an issue with drop rates vs. difficulty), haven't seen one yet. Is this going to be a super rare drop rate item such as the bauble? Or is it dropping for other people a lot yet?
    If you have The Dreaming Dark adventure pack for the Inspired Quarter, you can farm that chain on Casual difficulty until you get one.

That's what I usually do for Pale Lavenders and such.
    If your "Known Issues" list needs a freaking scroll bar, then one of you needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Antheal View Post
    If you have The Dreaming Dark adventure pack for the Inspired Quarter, you can farm that chain on Casual difficulty until you get one.

No no no. I'm talking about the NEW ioun stone, from the new quest Shadow of a Doubt.

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Pale_Green_Ioun_Stone
    Cannith: Ortarr (leader of Killer Dwarfs) - Purge Bravely - Drunkungfu Master - Ortarrdo Son of Ortarr - *others*

Quote Originally Posted by Antheal View Post

Total fail.

I don't know of anyone who has pulled one yet.
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

we farmed as a duo the quest on elite to ransack. Thats 2x7 pulls. then we ran hard and normal to finish the xp.

out of all that we only saw 1 named item drop. That was the stupid bard cloak thing.
    iirc we did it in the time that the +2 loot Bonus was running... but without chest blessing or loot gems.

I did see one on the shard auction house... so people must be pulling them on live.
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

I ran that quest once and pulled the pale green stone. Haven't been back since so no idea on drop rates.

Community Member

I pulled one but it's the only time I've seen it drop and I've run it a good few times with different toons with and without guild members, there was one on the auction house or shard exchange a while ago though.
    My Toons:
    DWP - Fighter/Favored Soul, Olur Takun - Something, Perddy Elfie - Artificer, Tamqil Jemhar - Ranger

just ran it 4 times on elite with one other - no rares.

caveat were lv24's - but still data.

Have not heard of anyone pulling - but have seen 2 on Khyber AH (and none since).

I ran it once on elite and got one.
    I was just me and my preorder army (both owlbears and panther) checking it out with my capped character.
    So 100% drop rate for me so far
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Quote Originally Posted by noneill View Post
    I was just me and my preorder army (both owlbears and panther) checking it out with my capped character.
    I have been monitoring my server's AH's and haven't seen any. Ransacked the chest and haven't seen one. I heard someone said they saw one on the AH recently, but anecdotal evidence is garbage. Oh well, lets see what happens. (this is just a highly verbal *bump* BTW :-p)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    I have been monitoring my server's AH's and haven't seen any. Ransacked the chest and haven't seen one. I heard someone said they saw one on the AH recently, but anecdotal evidence is garbage. Oh well, lets see what happens. (this is just a highly verbal *bump* BTW :-p)
    It's not worth garbage anyway.

Community Member

I pulled one on my capped toon when running them for PDK favor. First and only run. Traded it for 2 raid bypass. Seems to be a huge disconnect on what people think it's worth from nothing to quite a few astral shards, most likely because it's new. I was happy enough with the 2 raid bypass.
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Euro-Founder and Keeper Refugee Dexraven's Avatar

I've done about 20 elite solo runs and pulled 1 PGIS, its the only named item I've pulled from it.

I saw the PGIS drop on my first leet run, but not for me. Took me 23 leet runs to get my first PGIS. I did get 1 each of the mantle and leathers in the process.
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by noneill View Post
    I ended up selling it on the Shard AH for 350 AS
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default Some guy...

I was in a PUG last week and a guy that joined was showing his off. Pretty cool item. He told us the drop rate was low and he was surprised one dropped for him. He was either L24 or 25 and he got in the end chest on Elite. At least that is what he told us.

Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    I saw the PGIS drop on my first leet run, but not for me. Took me 23 leet runs to get my first PGIS. I did get 1 each of the mantle and leathers in the process.
    I pulled my second on my 24th chest and the third on the 37th. Done with that one
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

I pulled one on my 4th run (1H & 3E) on Thellanis.

11 runs on Orien and no luck so far

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alistina View Post
    I pulled one on my 4th run (1H & 3E) on Thellanis.

11 runs on Orien and no luck so far

Yep I pulled one on about my 4th run on Thellanis too.
    We farmed elite and hard mine dropped on a elite if that helps.
    I was lvl 18.
    Last edited by jakedamus; 07-24-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Default I cant believe this.

32 runs no pgis 2 weeks of ransacks on 3 different characters all with JoF active

This drop rate is BS, make it a 20th reward completion if your gonna make things this rare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast