Default new shadows and turning question

They have a weakness to light as I would expect and my radiant servant was hitting them very well with the burst, but I tried turning just for grins and they seem relatively resistant.

Do they have special turn resistance or higher HD than normal for their HP?
    /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    They have a weakness to light as I would expect and my radiant servant was hitting them very well with the burst, but I tried turning just for grins and they seem relatively resistant.

Do they have special turn resistance or higher HD than normal for their HP?
    they are shadow creature.. i believe they are not consider as undead..

p.s. unless you have turn outsider.. though last i check ddo haven't implement such feat..

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    p.s. unless you have turn outsider.. though last i check ddo haven't implement such feat..
    They have. It is the divinity enhancement from the silver flame (like Uniyelding Sovereignty is for the Host)
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    They have. It is the divinity enhancement from the silver flame (like Uniyelding Sovereignty is for the Host)
    Except that's not a turn attempt, it's an SLA version of the Bannish spell.

Seems like some shadows are turnable, others aren't. Haven't made it into the new quests myself yet(with a turn-capable toon) to check it out.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Except that's not a turn attempt, it's an SLA version of the Bannish spell.

Seems like some shadows are turnable, others aren't. Haven't made it into the new quests myself yet(with a turn-capable toon) to check it out.
    i guess when they made them they use more then just model of ghouls..

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    they are shadow creature.. i believe they are not consider as undead..

Examining them says they are undead. I've turned as many as two at a time. Thought, for a level 25 cleric with all the turn boosts and a 36 charisma, this seems like a low number.

The other oddity, is that the times when nothing was turned, there was neither "you lack conviction" nor "no turnable in range" messages.
    /sigh