Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Quest Complete + No dungeon alert of any kind = Faster "Finish" ("Recall" isn't available if quest is complete)

In every other situation, normal delays.

Any objections?
    Why the condition on DA? Isn't it enough that DA is there to bother us while running the quest? If the quest is finished, what's the problem if there's red DA or no DA?

The insta recall thing and the fix to invisibility (or the fix to mobs sound detection) are probably the 2 best things they did in months
    Cannith: Hazrael--Nyal--Thalax

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Adarro View Post
    mostly /notsigned

Whenever I cancel, its generally because I forgot a chest, decide to grab an optional or want to swap gear (SP item etc) and 90% of the time is once the quest is finished, which is exactly what you want to speed up. I've done the ohcrapimeanttograbthe.... (loading...) about 5 times since this bug hit. Admittedly, that's probably because I always had that long wait time sitting around pontificating on the more profound things in life so I probably got in the habit of subconsciously running the 'do you really want to recall check' during that time.

Adding a 'quick exit on complete' toggle or some hot-key combination to speed up (QQ anyone?) the exit... that I'd go for.
    This. I remember when I started playing there was a quest in the harbor with the end chest right next to the "rope". I accidentally clicked on the rope and instantly exited the quest. I was very upset.

Funny that I said "make it faster when quest is completed" and then everyone thinks I said "keep it instant all the time"

/sigh
    Distributed - Currently on life 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilindith View Post
    Funny that I said "make it faster when quest is completed" and then everyone thinks I said "keep it instant all the time"

/sigh
    Must have been your difficult to understand Canadian typing accent.

Oh wait.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

I usually alt-tab out during recalling, so sure /signed.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12