"You are exactly right my friend.....reinstalling did nothing but waste many many hours for me. I have tried everything that has been posted thus far and NONE of it works!! Completely ridiculous in this day and age for this **** ! It seems the only way I can play is by re-installing the whole game and playing like that. However once I log out I cannot relog in again unless I repeat the whole process of re-installing daily. Believe me when I say I will not continue like that. I have put large amounts of time and money into this game and for what? One must come to the conclusion that the only ones that are happy are the computer programmer types who have the savvy to deal with this junk. Yes I see a few posts where some always feel the need to brown -nose and say how great everything is. What they feel to realize is that for every "brown nosed thread poster" there are perhaps hundreds whom are not happy nor can even get their client to work at all. Great job with the programming guys( NOT!)"

We can help you out since most of us are playing successfully. Reinstalling the game all the time is not fun.

Are you running STEAM?

What OS? Windows 8? Windows 7? XP? Vista? MAC? If MAC I can't help you out.

Tell us the dates on TurbineLauncher.exe and TurbineInvoker.exe

What is your directory? Mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\DDO Unlimited\

Exactly what is TurbineInvoker.exe in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\DDO Unlimited\Backup Directory.

Are you running a firewall? We don't want to know which one, just yes or no.

We might be able to help you out.