Default Problem with warforged healing since new patch today

Has anyone else noticed this. I logged on today on my iconic bladeforged palladin an did a quest with a hireling cleric. The cleric could not heal my palladin the words immune showed above my head whenever he tried to heal. I know it was working yesterday and was getting heals although less than a fleshie. I also have 2 levels of healers friend. My question is it just me or has others noticed this since the patch today?

Ok, I just logged on with my WF and my BF.

My WF was able to use heal, cure and Regeneration (WF Druid) while not in Druid Wild forms (Zero Healers Friend)

My BF I switched in cure spells and was able to use them to heal as well as LoH worked. (1 Tier Healers Friend)

was not able to test being healed by someone else. It is possible this is limited to Hirelings?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    It is possible this is limited to Hirelings?
    I don't know haven't partied with anyone yet. but hireling was working yesterday.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Did you pick up the enhancement bladesworn transformation recently? When you use that you are immune to healing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Did you pick up the enhancement bladesworn transformation recently? When you use that you are immune to healing.
    Also covering the obvious, you didnt slot Improved Fortification feat, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    My BF I switched in cure spells and was able to use them to heal as well as LoH worked. (1 Tier Healers Friend)
    Just saying, LoH always work. If you were immune to healing, they will switch to repair.

I don't remember if LoH ALWAYS switch to repair on WF, or only if you have less than 100% healing.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

I, along with a guildie have had the same problem on bladeforged. But it's occasional and I'm not sure what triggers it. Clerics warning me that i can not be healed, for no reason. I had not used the bladesworn enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Also covering the obvious, you didnt slot Improved Fortification feat, right?
    Didn't use bladesworn transformation as he has Unyielding Soveignty and didn't slot Improved Fortification. Actually healing was working last night and when I logged on today after the patch release, it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    Just saying, LoH always work. If you were immune to healing, they will switch to repair.

I don't remember if LoH ALWAYS switch to repair on WF, or only if you have less than 100% healing.
    Yes I know, I've been healing WF with LoH for a long time. Just figured I would test it and make sure that what ever happened didn't also bork the LoH.

So has anyone had this happen while being healed by a PC healer?