Community Member

Default F2P - Premium - Auction question

Hello,
    I have recently joined the game, and purchesed a small TP pack to become a premium accout, and on the wiki I read that one of the benefits of having a premium account is 50 auctions limit, while in reality I can only have 1, and it wont let me post any more items.
    I was wondering wether its a bug or intentional? maybe it is level based?

Thank you in advance.
    Mebel

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mebel View Post
    It certainly should not still be limiting you to one auction! Given the number of issues that they have been having with the game right now it might be best to just wait a couple of days and see if it clears up on it's own. But when you first log in, as soon as you make your first TP purchase it should say 'Premium' as your account type at the character selection screen. At that point you should have all of the chat, plat, and auction limits that are placed on F2P accounts lifted. If this is still not the case after you have given it a little bit of time you will probably have to submit a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mebel View Post
    Hello,
    I have recently joined the game, and purchesed a small TP pack to become a premium accout, and on the wiki I read that one of the benefits of having a premium account is 50 auctions limit, while in reality I can only have 1, and it wont let me post any more items.

Thank you in advance.
    Mebel
    If you purchased TP you should have 4 character slots, Premium on character select screen, as well as all of the other benefits. If you have the 4 character slots on log in but are still restricted to only one auction, you may have to make a phone call. Never done a ticket as a Premium player