Community Member

Default which eveningstar quests are available to VIP?

Thread title pretty much sums it up. I cant find this information anywhere. So which quests can I run if I haven't bought any packages beyond what comes with VIP.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

VIPs need to buy the expansion to access the MotU quests (apart from the Web of Chaos chain & Beyond the Rift which are F2P) and their associated wilderness areas. I believe VIPs can access the Druid's Deep and High Road quest chains as well as Eveningstar challenges w/out buying MotU.
    Revisiting the Classics: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard
    Other build threads: Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by skaught78 View Post
    Thread title pretty much sums it up. I cant find this information anywhere. So which quests can I run if I haven't bought any packages beyond what comes with VIP.
    you can run the eveningstar challenges with your free daily challenge tokens but that's it. O and the 2 new f2p quests disciples of shar and escape plan. (ddo wiki has all this information and much more).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    *fist shake* "Back in my day, we had to run the Coalescence Chamber up hill both ways! There wasn't even snow and the only slippery ice you could find was sleet storm! We had to imagine what snow would look like at Festivult time, and we liked it!"
    http://soundboards.cubicleninja.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kevindithas View Post
    you can run the eveningstar challenges with your free daily challenge tokens but that's it.
    No, VIPs have full access to the challenges.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.