Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

seems MajMal just posted that U18p2 is coming this week - and more announcements / discussion about enhancements / other topics as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Sorry, but yeah was dealing with the final touches to U18p2, and did not want to get in the way of the TR talk.
    There will be an update this week on ...drumroll....enhancements and other stuff!
    I have also been trying out that other game - which I will firmly state that even though it has allot going for it (one such: guild system better - but guild ships / vendors / buffs better in DDO; another professions and gateway) - it still is DDO for Dummies. (Now adding Alchemy to professions)

Agree with let dust settle on the new threads - but patience is nearly gone.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    seems MajMal just posted that U18p2 is coming this week - and more announcements / discussion about enhancements / other topics as well.
    Let's hope the guild system is part of the "other".

Community Member

I am not trying to keep this thread alive, but please take some time to thank Turbine for giving us a 2 month decay break. Hopefully that means that the expansion will include a new and improved way of doing things. it's great that they decided to end our misery while we wait for the improvements.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...67#post5025967

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by unacceptable View Post
    I am not trying to keep this thread alive, but please take some time to thank Turbine for giving us a 2 month decay break. Hopefully that means that the expansion will include a new and improved way of doing things. it's great that they decided to end our misery while we wait for the improvements.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...67#post5025967
    This is indeed great news - now, just make it permanent and we can close this topic forever.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Was it a year ago that they had the Build Your Guild event? I'm sitting in a supermarket cafe atm, so can't check back in our guild renown log.

Maybe instead of reintroducing that event for this summer, Turbine could just do an experiment and turn off the renown decay for a month or two, measure the impact that it has, and see for themselves that it hasn't broken the game in any way and that we're better off with renown decay just turned off completely?
    To anyone who says that Turbine never listen.

Read and weep: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...n-Summer-Break!

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

Yeah! agree is great (albiet) temporary news.

Does mean they are listening and reading these supernumerous threads - but guilds need so much more than just decay relief. (Its a great start though)
    Last edited by UurlockYgmeov; 06-21-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: my kobold powered spell checker is on Union Break

Community Member

This is definitely great news for almost everyone! Great suggestion Deadlock and great move by Turbine for implementing it.

As I already said in the official thread: Hallelujah! And the crowds rejoiced!

And then again, this only shows how easy in thuth the whole issue had been solvable: No big time coding, no great update, simply sending the decay on vacation . This time - well done, Turbine!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516