Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Saint View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Turbine no longer pays much attention to these forums. At least that is the feeling I got when I was speaking with someone on the phone recently. Unfortunate since it would greatly reduce the number of individuals that submit support tickets for the same exact issue.

My suggestion: Everyone submit a ticket for the same issue. Their lack of supporting the game and users from within the forums deserves a little extra ticket numbers to have to officially review and close out. (should greatly impact their metrics as well!!)

I agree! Impact their metrics and you will get attention on the issue! I've submitted my ticket.

Community Member

Welp, still trying at 1:20 AM, no luck. Sent ticket, pointing out that FAQ answers didn't work.

Community Member

I think your right about Turbine not paying much attention to the forums, apparently it's all about facebook now, they've responded on there "Dungeons & Dragons Online
    11 minutes ago near Norwood, MA
    We are currently investigating login / world queue errors. Thanks for your patience!"
    "You Shall Not Pass!!!" Gandolf... The original wizard who thought he could tank.

Actually they have a launcher message saying the same thing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    Actually they have a launcher message saying the same thing.
    hey, the best point is:

try to log in, see the "we're trying to fix the error" in the news part of the client, close client, go bio

open client again to see any other detail because didn't pay attention before and...

there's a scheduled maintenance! yay!

I'm surprised that looking at the forums today there doesn't seem to be a single dev post acknowledging this problem from last night.

Yet there are posts from users showing that ddo updated their facebook page?
    Lol.. I wonder if Turbine has decided not to bother with these new forums either?
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Still cannot log in. But it is not just a log in issue. TurbineLauncher is shown as active process in the Task Manager but the client UI won't load and on top of it that process is not able to end, even by Task Manager. Instead, everytime I want to cancel it the Manager won't let me and below TurbineLauncher appears TurbineLauncher.exe for a few seconds, then disappearing again.

In short, client is ****ed up and the only way I can end this ghost process is rebooting the whole machine.

I am reinstalling DDOhighres atm. Maybe that works. And that means hours of downloading updates. Thank you. Earlier it was able to mess around with the registry to change the client's region so it would show up if you weren't located in the US but now it won't load at all and instead is caught within a booting loop or something.

Why am I sticking to that game....? Seemingly unneeded complications from logging in till general gameplay. Turbine, yes, that is critique.

Turbine's quality of its staff as I see it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCxtWrRQJ8
    Last edited by zwiebelring; 05-30-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12