Default Giving up on the EP

So I've been trying to buy the EP for 3 days now, and after this post I'll give up if it gets me nowhere.

I'm currently located at Brazil, and here the CC companies won't approve charges if the security code (a 3 digits number behind the CC) is not informed. Since Digital River does not request that number, any attempt to buy direct with my CC gets declined.

Proceded to try with clickandbuy. As soon as I'm redirected to the click and buy website and enter my info I receive the following message:

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Unfortunately this transaction cannot be completed due to security reasons. There could be several reasons for this failure.

Hint: Verify your ClickandBuy account now, in order to improve its usability. In order to verify, please click here and confirm one of your registered payment methods.

You can also confirm your payment method by logging on to your ClickandBuy account on our homepage www.clickandbuy.com under "Settings/Payment methods".

If your account is already verified, please visit our help pages or contact our Service Team.

You can find other interesting offers on the ClickandBuy portal page.
    having my account and credit card already verified in ClickandBuy, tryied to contact them, which lead me nowhere.

Proceded to try with Paypal, which returns me a message saying that it could not complete the transaction at this time.

neither clickandbuy nor paypal gives out me any info on why they are refusing to make the transaction with digital river.

My registered credit card on the store works quite fine, bought some TPs to try it out, but mostly likely for the resons listed above I can't use it to buy the EP.

Went as far as buy some stuff with my clickandbuy and paypal accounts to test it, and had no trouble. Only having trouble with the transacion with digital river.

Really ****ed out right now. Hope anyone (maybe quartermaster) have any idea how to make it work

Default Sorry to hear about your issues in getting the game

It all worked fine for me, but I am stateside, so fortunately not too many issues up here. You did say that you were able to purchase some DDO points to try - I do remember seeing where the expansion could be purchased with turbine points. Maybe give that a try?

Good luck!
    Founder #9518
    The problem with being punctual is that no one is there to appreciate it...

Community Member

go to support

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/splash.asp

submit a ticket

game:ddo
    support team: account/store
    request type: expansion purchase, inquiry or upgrade

etc etc, explain your trouble in the description part

they will answer you, and if you agree, they will use the info in myturbine (where u bought the TP) to buy it in your name, wil ask you some info of the account and an authorization (don't worry, via e-mail just written XD)

i forgot to get the upgrade, sent the ticket, after 1-2 e-mails they told me to put the info of my card in myturbine(yes, hadn't info there since last year, when dunno what happened with the billing info), did so, wrote the authorization (I, as the cardholder, etc etc etc) and in less than 24 hours got the upgrade ticket in my inventory

was less than 1 week since I put the ticket and i received the item ingame

"Shut up and keep your money!"

Signed
    Turbine
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Quote Originally Posted by psyko_peta View Post
    go to support

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/splash.asp

submit a ticket

game:ddo
    support team: account/store
    request type: expansion purchase, inquiry or upgrade

etc etc, explain your trouble in the description part

they will answer you, and if you agree, they will use the info in myturbine (where u bought the TP) to buy it in your name, wil ask you some info of the account and an authorization (don't worry, via e-mail just written XD)

i forgot to get the upgrade, sent the ticket, after 1-2 e-mails they told me to put the info of my card in myturbine(yes, hadn't info there since last year, when dunno what happened with the billing info), did so, wrote the authorization (I, as the cardholder, etc etc etc) and in less than 24 hours got the upgrade ticket in my inventory

was less than 1 week since I put the ticket and i received the item ingame

That is actually quite helpfull. Will try that, and will let you know how that goes. +1 for you

Community Member

It's digital rivers, it's a pain in the ass company. Had the exact same issue with the earlier expansion but thankfully asking support lets you buy it.