Thread: Epic Shuriken

Default Epic Shuriken

Update: I went ahead and farmed up a Spelltouched one from the FR challenges and it will do unless you happen to have like the super amazing Shuriken that i just have to have. Thanks and for the record it wasn't THAT much grinding.

So in my ongoing quest to annoy Tobril in stranger and stranger ways have tweaked my Juggernaut build to use Shuriken.

But Shuriken mostly suck and I need whatever help I can get to be helpful even when screwing around.

So if you have any half way decent Shuriken for trade:
    Epic ones (metal types)
    Red slotted ones
    Epic red slotted with metal types…

Please let me know. I have a few things and I am sure we can work something out.

<3

Samius
    Last edited by Samiusbot; 06-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.

I can give you a +1 Returning Shuriken, owned by myself. Doesn't get any more epic than that.
    Distributed - Currently on life 90.

That is epic!
    Co host of Cocktail Hour with Lessah and Samius! and my new blog SamiusGurobo.com for my real thoughts on DDo and everything else. Nothing but good stuff i swear.

I'll sign it for 6 Otto's Box too!
    Distributed - Currently on life 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiusbot View Post
    So in my ongoing quest to annoy Tobril in stranger and stranger ways have tweaked my Juggernaut build to use Shuriken.

But Shuriken mostly suck and I need whatever help I can get to be helpful even when screwing around.

Samius
    Spell touched shuriken are head n shoulders above the rest.

Those are the ones in from the challenges, right?

Might see about doing a little of that farming, but was hopping for a lot less effort.
    Co host of Cocktail Hour with Lessah and Samius! and my new blog SamiusGurobo.com for my real thoughts on DDo and everything else. Nothing but good stuff i swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiusbot View Post
    Those are the ones in from the challenges, right?

Might see about doing a little of that farming, but was hopping for a lot less effort.
    Even an average spelltouched shuriken will be better than most of what's out there. If you get lucky, you could really hit the jackpot. I have a coruscating, lightning strike, life stealing, adamantine shuriken waiting for my build when I finally finish it off. It should prove to be somewhat useful on a thrower build that I'll be looking at after the enhancement pass.

You're likely to end up with a 2d6 prefix, one shroud type high damage proc, a utility ability and a metal type/bleeding effect. In addition all spelltouched throwers also have a built in extra damage ability on hit and a hidden proc for various small effects.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen