Community Member

Default Thanks for the fix.

Thank you whomever it was that fixed the daily dice icon on the main HP/SP bar so it actually functions when it is clicked, I appreciate it.

While I'm on the subject, could I please have an option in the UI to turn the daily dice notification completely off?

And just as an aside: any time you add things like this in the game, honestly there should be an U.I. option to turn it off.

Thanks though for at least making the bigger daily icon function now, it is much easier to click than the tiny one on the party HP bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default never knew there was a problem

I click the small icon ALL the time. Glad something you found annoying was fixed.

I wish some of the things I find quite annoying would be fixed. I would LOVE to be able to turn off the BARK from everyone's critters. Then, if that ever happened, be able to HIDE everyone's critters in public places, I really hate the critters that constantly jump because they are stuck in a table or something.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Quote Originally Posted by forummuleonly View Post
    While I'm on the subject, could I please have an option in the UI to turn the daily dice notification completely off?
    I think that's a no-no, they need it to fish for astral shard buyers.

Carry on.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs