Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hero

Quote Originally Posted by bowwer View Post
    I love these type of threads its always good to see who is kissing whos butt on argo.
    Everyone listed is very good and I love them all but this thread does indeed have the distinct characteristics of a huge circle jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Everyone listed is very good and I love them all but this thread does indeed have the distinct characteristics of a huge circle jerk.
    No one is being excluded or encouraged not to participate. If you guys want to see more names outside of 'the circle' then start posting your own avengers instead of these whinetart comments.

Let's get more blood pumping. Get off the sidelines and participate!

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaarl View Post
    No one is being excluded or encouraged not to participate. If you guys want to see more names outside of 'the circle' then start posting your own avengers instead of these whinetart comments.

Let's get more blood pumping. Get off the sidelines and participate!
    Meh, Guess I should have put /joke

I don't really care who's the best. If the job get done without any major snafus or headaches, whatever job that might be, then anyone who can complete it are all on the same level for me. No need for me to stroke any ego's.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Of course it does. People only mention those whom they get the chance to run with and witness the spectacular performances. They enjoy running with them and when it comes to recognitions, these acquainted avengers come to mind. But if you want different names, then please do mention these moonlight heroes, which I'm sure there are even more than what listed here. I'm sure this is what Cetus's intention for this thread was.

I love these type of threads its always good to see who is kissing whos butt on argo.
    It's only butt kissing if it isn't true. I can vouch for every name mentioned in here so far that they are spectacular at what they do. It might not be the best for you, but it was for someone else, and deserving of their recognition.
    Last edited by Necromane; 06-25-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Community Member

Well, since I think it should be set rolling, I'm gonna list names of maybe not the best players, but some players who (hopefully) weren't listed here who I see as excellent players:

Cleric: Molihua, she always impresses me when she grabs her clonk

Favored soul: Azedar, does a great job keeping the party up and Jolymassoul...does a great job healing

Rogue: Sizzlak, long time friend, I often see him saving a party after a wipe lol

Sorc: Ushat, his sorc is quite impressive to watch

Wizard: Sithanael (when he was on his wizard life and playing at 25), great player, great person, always fun to run with..

Barbarian: Jhanrae, not many play good barbs, but jhan did impress me the few times we ran together.

Paladin: Artharias, very tough, quite good damage, very fun to run with.

For the classes I missed I just couldn't think of anyone to name....
    Ckarlock, Dragonbloodz, Sorinsal. Argo Server, Guild: Bringers of Darkness.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Necromane View Post
    It's only butt kissing if it isn't true. I can vouch for every name mentioned in here so far that they are spectacular at what they do. It might not be the best for you, but it was for someone else, and deserving of their recognition.
    Your right I know most of the players listed on here to, and I had no intentions of insulting anyone. So I would like to give an honorable mention to Yaga He is the finest backpack rider on this server perhaps all servers

Default Thanks argo

Taavis here and i just wanna say thanks to all that posted me here got me right in the feels
    Taavis (arti) // Kuwabarra (ftr) // Charlotteday (mnk/rgr) // Oreckxl (sorc) // Fyodorr (clr)

Loading.........Please Wait

2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Hmm. Why not.

Sorc: Me and a couple friends always agreed, the top 3 Sorcs on the server were Isopropyl, Darkstrife and Lisaral. Lisa amazed me the first few times I ran with him, and just kept doing it over and over. Dark I've only ever heard legends about, I'm not cool enough to run with that level :/

Barb: All suck, just tr :P But no seriously, are there any barbs that deserve this spot? Everyone I know ends up dying....Oh wait Jhanrae. I'm gonna put him here because he actually tries to make them be decent.

Paladin: Rada comes to mind, and all the rest just seem to follow in his wake from what I remember. But like Zoda said, Syuken was an absolute beast. Sadly yes, I am partly(mostly) to blame for his final demise....

Fighter: Cetuss for the Kensais, Me for the Stalwarts ;P Mostly because everyone else just oogles their hp...

Rangers: Really it's just Preston. He's doing things on a pure ranger that the Monkchers end up admiring. There are some people playing the fighter counterparts that are good though (my beloved Straeder), and I've yet to meet a Monkcher that seemed to be worth his salt. Zoda's included. (Love you Ara)

Druid: Umm....Well Trixi solo healed a hard shroud and didn't *****, so I guess him.

Bard: Yeah Trixi. Bout it, not much else to say. Everyone else just makes haggle bots out of them.

Wizard: I like running with Vic, and I like watching Xnder attempt to make it look like he's actually any good at this game.

Monk: Lilandel is good, but before he went AWOL and we all ended up hating him I have to give it to Sacheck. The dude scared the hell out of me before U14 with that thing, I don't remember ever seeing someone beat down my old fighter gimp like that.

Arti: Are there any non-Juggernauts left? Seriously? I don't care for them, but I guess we have to give it to Zoda since only him and Dextrometer (that I know of) have the gear level and the want to pull off one of them successfully. The rest are just...not nearly as impressive as people make them out to be.

Cleric: Ultimategod was super fun to run with (way way way back when)

Rogue: Cisko, Emmile, and when he's not drunk and is willing to run, I actually do enjoy running with good old Hawk. He's not the most geared, he's not the most powerful, but the dude is just a hoot to run with and hang out with. I've yet to run with Appep (no one loves me) so I'm not sure there.

Man I really need to be on a different timezone. This only getting to play at 3am EST is really starting to kill me....
    Xnder<
    I never said you could post my name.
    And you never said anything to me in game.
    You even had me carry you in a few quests.
    You can only say stuff like that on the forums I guess.
    I am amused.

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegood View Post
    Xnder<
    I am amused.
    Yeah I don't really ever remember you carrying me through anything. In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw you leave pvp.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegood View Post
    Xnder<
    I am amused.
    Yeah I don't really ever remember you carrying me through anything. In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw you leave pvp.
    At what point in the ****ing match that is about to ensue will you be writing your names in the snow? ;p
    Last edited by TheLegendOfAra; 07-03-2013 at 03:23 AM.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    At what point in the ****ing match that is about to ensue will you be writing your names in the snow? ;p
    You know, I got really good at that one winter. Upstairs bathroom was busted, and there was always someone in the downstairs. I'm an all natural polar bear, so just throw on some sandals and walk outside when it's about 20F and snowing.

2014 DDO Players Council alexthegood's Avatar

Amused <

Alexthegood is off topic, I hope a moderator can remove his posts to prevent further derailment.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    I've thought about all the amazing players I've had the pleasure of running with lately. I'm making this thread in order to give folks the props they deserve for leaving lasting positive impressions on those who choose to post here.

So, in light of the recent superhero movie rush - name your avengers!

These are getting written down as they come in - no hard feelings if someone is left out:

Artificer: Taavis and Mugs have been incredible assets to any party, Zod is a horrible deadly giver but destroys EE content on that Jugg.

Bard: Trix and Ridero both die exceptionally well on their bards

Cleric: Azlix is a great healer (when awake), Dark is amazing on his once a month healer as well. Templar as always. Beeor, Gorka nub, Gathan

Druid: Arthur, if he ever returns. Azlix does exceptionally well, trix is learning quickly - but he never crowns me =[.

Favored soul: Argo's gay lover Maarl absolutely dominates on his fvs, Necro is also a rare killer who also heals. Vaapor definitely comes to mind - especially when we need an evoker for ee fot's. Gathan has a very interesting build split that I was intrigued by.

Fighter: this one is easy! - (that doesn't mean necro- but he's uber)

Monk: Zoda did great on his, Green when he doesn't die, Kaarloe is one of argo's best non-moncher monks imo, Gathan and beeor's monks are an asset to any group. Lilandel is very effective on his monk too.

Rogue: Appep is hands down one of the best on argo

Sorc: Darkstrife does exceptionally well, Farwil has impressed me lately as well. Oh and fisheranus!

Wizard: Maarl, Zod does well when he decides to dust his wizzy off. Gorka nub

I know I missed tons of folks - But I'll update this as they come up
    I wanted to post similar list but then I thought that I might not give enough credit to the players that I like to play with but they don't have a perfect build or basically play that toon less then other. Let me give an example:

Ridero - awesome player no matter which toon he is on at the moment. His caster is up the roof doing all the shiiit casters should do and sometimes more. Then he has a bard (mentioned here), which not only supports party with buffs (if you ask him politely) but also makes massive damage with his Pinion and all the other uber epic elite items... and he has tons of them. He also rides an arti - extremely efficient deadly weapon giver (if you ask him politely, and if Taavis is not in party). Recently he made a fvs and guess what... it is UBER. He is almost like Thekas famous: "a very nice person and one of the best players on the server".

Yea, that was a bit of self asskissing but I wanted to make a point. Usually it doesn't matter which toon a person rides on at the moment if he is a great player you can always count that he will preform on top of his abilities. Now with that said I can post names ppl I like to party with and not having to divide them on classes. I usually take them to my parties no matter what toon they bring. Very rarely happens that I have to ask them to bring another toon or I boot them. Lets get started then.

All of the Trolls Lair guild, period. I think some of the toons from TL did not get credit in this thread. I should mention:
    1101 IIOI the famous 13, he has awesome caster that always amazes me (e.g. soloing EE PoP), but he rides shrtguy as well and stays alives.
    Jufina - awesome monkcher
    Our glorious leader Radamanth - one of the best Pally builds... ever.
    Arthur- when he is online, his excellent performance in epic elite Jumping on the Ship cannot be beaten, he looks like a happy baby unicorn when he has chance to log in and... jump on the ship... for hours.
    Trix - and yeah, my bard is better, you are right.
    Rathguul - on heals he can heal the shiiit out of you, on other toons he just kills stuff.

Now the rest (no matter what toon, cose they all are uber): Beeor, Zod, Maarl, Cetus, Taavis, Necro, Pete, Green, Az, Rachel, Aobhiel, Yummi (I know, he's builds are sooo awesome he just runs around/pikes and amazingly the quest is done, its called aura of awesomeness) - I give him credit for getting so much trolled and still being able to be fun to play with; Draklyn on any of his toon, few other Synergias, Farwill (Willfart Forsure) even if he is on his imaginary gf toon, ... and many others I cant remember now (Ill probably edit this post when I remember).

Now, if you tell me this thread is not about ppl but the classes they play I cant really decide which person should be mentioned and attached to which class. Is e.g. Zod better on his Wizzy or Arti, or Beeor beeing better while on clonk life or bard life? Is Maarl's fvs better then Vaapor's... or mine... or Zergheal's... or Docpepper's... or Necro's? Now is Darkstrife better on his sorc or on his fighter?

Nah. The "superheroes" are the people who sit behind keyboards and make those avengers alive.
    Ridero - Riderro - Rideros - Rideroz ---- <<pungent second chieftan of Trolls' Lair - Argonnessen>>

Quote Originally Posted by ridero View Post
    I wanted to post similar list but then I thought that I might not give enough credit to the players that I like to play with but they don't have a perfect build or basically play that toon less then other. Let me give an example:

Ridero - awesome player no matter which toon he is on at the moment. His caster is up the roof doing all the shiiit casters should do and sometimes more. Then he has a bard (mentioned here), which not only supports party with buffs (if you ask him politely) but also makes massive damage with his Pinion and all the other uber epic elite items... and he has tons of them. He also rides an arti - extremely efficient deadly weapon giver (if you ask him politely, and if Taavis is not in party). Recently he made a fvs and guess what... it is UBER. He is almost like Thekas famous: "a very nice person and one of the best players on the server".

Yea, that was a bit of self asskissing but I wanted to make a point. Usually it doesn't matter which toon a person rides on at the moment if he is a great player you can always count that he will preform on top of his abilities. Now with that said I can post names ppl I like to party with and not having to divide them on classes. I usually take them to my parties no matter what toon they bring. Very rarely happens that I have to ask them to bring another toon or I boot them. Lets get started then.

All of the Trolls Lair guild, period. I think some of the toons from TL did not get credit in this thread. I should mention:
    1101 IIOI the famous 13, he has awesome caster that always amazes me (e.g. soloing EE PoP), but he rides shrtguy as well and stays alives.
    Jufina - awesome monkcher
    Our glorious leader Radamanth - one of the best Pally builds... ever.
    Arthur- when he is online, his excellent performance in epic elite Jumping on the Ship cannot be beaten, he looks like a happy baby unicorn when he has chance to log in and... jump on the ship... for hours.
    Trix - and yeah, my bard is better, you are right.
    Rathguul - on heals he can heal the shiiit out of you, on other toons he just kills stuff.

Now the rest (no matter what toon, cose they all are uber): Beeor, Zod, Maarl, Cetus, Taavis, Necro, Pete, Green, Az, Rachel, Aobhiel, Yummi (I know, he's builds are sooo awesome he just runs around/pikes and amazingly the quest is done, its called aura of awesomeness) - I give him credit for getting so much trolled and still being able to be fun to play with; Draklyn on any of his toon, few other Synergias, Farwill (Willfart Forsure) even if he is on his imaginary gf toon, ... and many others I cant remember now (Ill probably edit this post when I remember).

Now, if you tell me this thread is not about ppl but the classes they play I cant really decide which person should be mentioned and attached to which class. Is e.g. Zod better on his Wizzy or Arti, or Beeor beeing better while on clonk life or bard life? Is Maarl's fvs better then Vaapor's... or mine... or Zergheal's... or Docpepper's... or Necro's? Now is Darkstrife better on his sorc or on his fighter?

Nah. The "superheroes" are the people who sit behind keyboards and make those avengers alive.
    Am I thinking that I'm thinking or am I just thinking?
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE

The Hatchery

Am I thinking that I'm thinking or am I just thinking?
    I think that I think that you think that you are thinking... I think.

I didn't mean to sound like I don't like the idea of list of avengers just couldn make my mind who to mention and who to exclude.
    Anyway let us continue our exchange of butt kisses. I feel like I did my share already.
    Ridero - Riderro - Rideros - Rideroz ---- <<pungent second chieftan of Trolls' Lair - Argonnessen>>

Alexthegood is off topic, I hope a moderator can remove his posts to prevent further derailment.
    Yep. Hate to have derailed it as well, but I'm seriously having a hard time remembering what he's talking about.

Ridero your post made me cry tears of joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

Quote Originally Posted by ridero View Post
    Is e.g. Zod better on his Wizzy or Arti,
    My profile says I'm most successful with Axe, Tidehunter and Tusk... um, oh wait, wrong game
    Main: Zodaroth - heroic & epic completionist pure dwarven warlock
    Alts: Zodynkar (caster), Zodirkeal (archer), Zodinn (lab rat)
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----

Quote Originally Posted by Zoda View Post
    My profile says I'm most successful with Axe, Tidehunter and Tusk... um, oh wait, wrong game
    Tidehunter?

Are you out of detergent?
    YouTube Channel HERE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast