Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zoda View Post
    Two things: even if you don't like my blitz, you enjoy its benefits quite often, the second is that I told trix to turn his rog into a barbarian with 1k hp AND assassinate, he only listened to half of what I said
    Who wouldn't want 250% more damage in a party? I actually hate it because of the stupid "get the kill to get the buff" mechanic.

We will laugh when rogues will have 20% doublestrike with the same mechanic. Your blitz can go die in a fire then for me!

And trix is even more nub than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    Who wouldn't want 250% more damage in a party? I actually hate it because of the stupid "get the kill to get the buff" mechanic.

We will laugh when rogues will have 20% doublestrike with the same mechanic. Your blitz can go die in a fire then for me!

And trix is even more nub than I thought!
    Where are my props when I'm in fury!
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member

I will preface this by saying, as always, I am sure there are many others out there that are really amazing at what they do and maybe we play at different times or in different circles. This is based on who I know and have played with.

Artificer: Zod , Megavult

Bard: Gathan , Trix, Ridero and Xadin

Cleric: Dark, Templar (I know everyone is shocked, but Pudden poo did not make the list!)

Clonk: Mylan

Druid: Arthur

Favored soul: Lando, Ganjjiie, Maarl,

Fighter: Cetusssssssss (As long as you are not facing bugbears -- you are an amazing fighter!) Darkslayer, and now that he has gear Treock

Monk: Kaarloe, Ganjjie

Rogue: Appep and just because he is always helping - Brenna

Sorc: Darkstrife (Ubah Hobo!). Ysharan Juslim, Gondore and Farwil

Wizard: Maarl, Cetuss.
    Last edited by Kitraine; 05-30-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    Kitraine , Azlix , Incindia, Krestal, Talonaise, TheClerik, Veloxx, Musette, Squeaker, Myn
    Officer of ChaosKnights

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    I should probably go edit that. You are the best Stalwart I know.
    Yay I'm the best of the.... You know, thinking about it that almost sounds like I'm the winner of the Special Olympics...

Only other one I can think of automatically is Otta. And I don't know how I could be worse than him.

Community Member

best monk i remember was heavyfists

awsome monk back in the day
    Main:- Clerivast - 2nd life - 22 cleric, alt:- Aobhiel - 3rd life - 25 monk.
    Member of Imperial Assassins of Argo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitraine View Post
    I will preface this by saying, as always, I am sure there are many others out there that are really amazing at what they do and maybe we play at different times or in different circles. This is based on who I know and have played with.

Artificer: Zod , Megavult

Bard: Gathan , Trix, Ridero and Xadin

Cleric: Dark, Templar (I know everyone is shocked, but Pudden poo did not make the list!)

Clonk: Mylan

Druid: Arthur

Favored soul: Lando, Ganjjiie, Maarl,

Fighter: Cetusssssssss (As long as you are not facing bugbears -- you are an amazing fighter!) Darkslayer, and now that he has gear Treock

Monk: Kaarloe, Ganjjie

Rogue: Appep and just because he is always helping - Brenna

Sorc: Darkstrife (Ubah Hobo!). Ysharan Juslim, Gondore and Farwil

Wizard: Maarl, Cetuss.
    Pudden pUU would pwn as a healer
    YouTube Channel HERE

I can't believe I forgot fisheranus!

Fisheranus has been promptly added to the sorc category in OP
    YouTube Channel HERE

I will say one thing:

The best rogues on Aggro are also the ones that never make that list. Just how the best thieves in the galaxy also aren't the most famous.
    Here's a riddle for you: What do you call people who play the game for only a day and apparently know everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Where are my props when I'm in fury!
    I'll add that. "Cetusss, only when he is in fury"

Quote Originally Posted by knightgf View Post
    I will say one thing:

The best rogues on Aggro are also the ones that never make that list. Just how the best thieves in the galaxy also aren't the most famous.
    Unless you are a RogTardarian like Trixilai.

*maybe
    Reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    I can't believe I forgot fisheranus!

Fisheranus has been promptly added to the sorc category in OP
    Thanks Setuss!
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

Time to show my list:

Artificer: Xirrantha -> noone cast deadly scrolls like me

Bard: Xirrantha

Cleric: Xirrantha -> noone solo heal ts like me

Clonk: Trix -> as i want to put my toons everywhere, my druid in gmof will do

Druid: Trix

Favored soul: Xirr in angelic ed

Fighter: Dunno what is the ftr definition, but without further thought ill put my rog in here

Monk: killing raid boss with scroll counts?

Rogue: trix

Sorc: trix -> my druid water savant

Wizard: xirr -> my encahntment specc wizz

barb: trix -> 1k hp, rage, disarm traps with face, no int item
    trixalai \o/ xirrantha \o/ trixilai //argonessen // Trolls Lair

Community Member

Talking Thank you Ara!!!

Thanks Ara!! Love ya girlie! I really try to be the best. I improve everyday.

Hmm, so heres my take on the people I actually remember.
    This probably doesn't mean they're the best, I just remember their names.

Sorcerer: Farwil. He's just sick. Anyone who solo's EE's with me piking at the door talking to them is pretty good in my book. No one else comes to mind that *I* play with.

Wizard: Cetus is definitely amazing on his PM. Makes the toughest content in the game look like it's childs play. On an alt toon at that. Viconiax gets honorable mention here for actually making me want to play a wizard. A real wizard. Not the melee monstrosities I build.

Favored Soul: There's just something special about Scoobs gimpy WF FvS that leaves a lasting impression. If you can get past your original "People still play that build?" aversion, he does pretty damn good.

Cleric: Skullpriest. Hands down, this girl does her best to keep people alive. I've only ever died once when running with her, and to be fair she did yell out "trap" before I opened that door. Az is also very, very good.
    Artificer: Non Juggs? Do they still make those? Zod or Scoob, no contest.

Bard: Trix. I've never seen anyone put so much work into this class. Especially the way he does it. He makes bards "cool".

Paladin:
    I'm going to go with Zod on this one. Syuken was just amazing.

Fighter: No one really comes to mind. This is just such a bad class. (Cetus obviously. I'd contest he's the best fighter in the damn game.)

Barbarian: I'm honestly drawing a blank here. I don't know a single person who plays a Barb right now who's any good. Someone enlighten me?

Rogue: Cisko, Trix, and Appep. These guys just know what they are doing.

Druid: I only know 1 druid. So good job Trix.

Ranger: When one sees Ranger, one thinks of Preston. This connection is permanent.

Monk: Lilandel. He made me want to build a monk, and build it right.

Rogue: My gf Apepp, Trix before he listened to Zod's advices to m.
    Apepp is your girlfriend?
    YouTube Channel HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Apepp is your girlfriend?
    Do I sense some jealousy?

*maybe
    Reroll.

Rogue: My gf Apepp, Trix before he listened to Zod's advices to make his rogue a barbarian with 1k HP without Assassinate. Ratshat, the only mechanic I've ever seen.
    If I knew I wont be ur gf if i listen to zod, id do this earlier...
    trixalai \o/ xirrantha \o/ trixilai //argonessen // Trolls Lair

Community Member Bain-Deathtouch's Avatar

Default heh

is this post for only current players?

I would add appep to the monk class also along with kabuki.
    brenna is a awesomesauce assassin.
    im sure as im returning to game there are a lot of new faces out there but there are some that will always standout as some of the best per class eva

fighter: Cetussssssssss
    sorc: Dark
    Fvs: Ganjji
    Wizard: Blood (or any other class for that matter)
    ranger: Preston
    bard. do people still play these
    arti: meh there artis who cares lol
    paladin: Rylent
    cleric: whoever is healing me is good enough
    barb: meh are there any of these still either?
    Githyankii Proud Leader of IA

Githyankii Horc blitz//Badlandz horc barb//Githy horc acro rouge//Githz wf sorc water savant// Pharuin gimp bard//

I can't believe I forgot about him, but Johnthomas is absolutely hilarious when you run with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    I can't believe I forgot about him, but Johnthomas is absolutely hilarious when you run with him.
    When you typed this, i got really curious about who you were. Your DDO says you're an officer in the guild Vices and Virtues but who knows if that is correct in this case. So I started flipping through some of your other posts and saw you talking about Trix like you know him well.

I've never heard of Vices and Virtues or come across anyone in that guild, and I run in Trix's circle, so that must be a mistake. Og, who are you?

Mostly curious because I also saw you talking about how your Stalwart fighter outkills Shiradis and I'd like to take that for a test drive personally.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaarl View Post
    When you typed this, i got really curious about who you were. Your DDO says you're an officer in the guild Vices and Virtues but who knows if that is correct in this case. So I started flipping through some of your other posts and saw you talking about Trix like you know him well.

I've never heard of Vices and Virtues or come across anyone in that guild, and I run in Trix's circle, so that must be a mistake. Og, who are you?

Mostly curious because I also saw you talking about how your Stalwart fighter outkills Shiradis and I'd like to take that for a test drive personally.
    He's Nightmanis De'corenai(?) in game and he is an officer in Fors Fortis with me. He was formerly a member of Guild of Won back when that was going on and me and Nimbus where leading that. Trix was also a member of Guild of Won with us for a long time before he left for Trolls Lair. And I think we were all in... **** what was Psy's old guild called Night? Mymor Mamar Gatra or some ridiculous unpernonuncable **** like that.

But anyways, I'll let Night introduce himself. Haha

Also, yeah YourDDO is so wrong it's not even funny... Wrong guild, wrong build, incorrect gear, still says he's a second life.. lol
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

He's Nightmanis De'corenai(?) in game and he is an officer in Fors Fortis with me. He was formerly a member of Guild of Won back when that was going on and me and Nimbus where leading that. Trix was also a member of Guild of Won with us for a long time before he left for Trolls Lair. And I think we were all in... **** what was Psy's old guild called Night? Mymor Mamar Gatra or some ridiculous unpernonuncable **** like that.

But anyways, I'll let Night introduce himself. Haha

Also, yeah YourDDO is so wrong it's not even funny... Wrong guild, wrong build, incorrect gear, still says he's a second life.. lol
    Oh dear god I don't even want to try and remember how to spell, let alone pronounce Psy's old guild name.

But yes, that is me. I am Nightmanis De'Corenai, the stalwart of Argonessen. Don't bother looking at the Myddo thing, that actually was the first incarnation of my beloved fighter back when I first started playing. I got him to lvl 10 ish, with all of what does it say 150hp? with 3 rogue and heavy plate/bastard sword/shield, bet you can't guess why he got deleted I am currently an officer in Fors Fortis (and damn proud of it, too).

As for Vices and Virtues, that was my buddy's guild he made long before we had ships, and I was an officer simply because I knew the leader first hand.

I don't mind that you don't know me, I can honestly say that not many people probably do. I am quite good friends with Trix, and we have our own channel (which I want to say Ara is still in but I have no idea) that we made after he left Psy's guild (and it subsequently started to collapse on itself) so that we could still chat like we did when we were all in guild. I will say however that no, I'm not good enough to fill a party slot in one of Zoda's EEFOT lfm's, though I have ran with him before and every once and a while bug him relentlessly about whatever he's built (I spent what was it, about an hour chattin with him about the Juggernauts?) Does that mean I'm all buddy buddy with him? Nah not really. On that same note, I've never ran a quest with Cetuss (that I remember) nor do I expect him to even have the slightest clue who I am. So yes Maarl, I'm not at all surprised that you don't remember me Especially if you're not in Snekiibunch, of which I was all uber happy to join when it was big and active. That and I'm on at around 3am EST, so again most people hardly ever see me and I hardly ever see most people.

And that Shiradi thing: I have outkilled quite a few of them, and some have outkilled me. I built mine more like Zerkul's build than the typical 6 toughness OMGMYH****OUBAH!!!! Stalwart you mostly see, and I'm 100% not afraid to pull out my axe and use it vs the S&B he's actually built for. Just for clarification (because I remember the exact post you're talking about) I was running an EH Portal (can't remember the last part) and I ran right while he and the rest of the party ran left. I don't particularly remember what left looks like, but I managed to wipe the right clean of enemies, and go take out the spiders and inform the party they had a chest or 2 (again, don't remember) waiting on them. I got back to the middle right as soon as Elminster started the ritual. That's kind of what Master's Blitz is good for :P I'll let you test it, and I'll probably lose to you but that doesn't mean I won't try ;P

On a different note, is my signature shown at the bottom? It doesn't show it for me and I'm all about that fact.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast