Default Armor kits missing since the update?

Hi,

I have several docents with armor kits i had bought previously to update 18 and they're now all gone. The docent does still say that an armor kit is on the item but it doesn't display it. Maybe a bug? I haven't checked my fleshy armor yet, but i suspect it might have this problem too. This happened to guildy as well. Was there some notice of this bug mentioned some where?

Anyone else have this problem?
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian
    ]

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Kerthyn View Post
    Hi,

I have several docents with armor kits i had bought previously to update 18 and they're now all gone. The docent does still say that an armor kit is on the item but it doesn't display it. Maybe a bug? I haven't checked my fleshy armor yet, but i suspect it might have this problem too. This happened to guildy as well. Was there some notice of this bug mentioned some where?

Anyone else have this problem?
    Yes, this is a bug that we are planning to correct in the next patch. Your armor kits will return when this is fixed.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yes, this is a bug that we are planning to correct in the next patch. Your armor kits will return when this is fixed.
    Thanks for the info.
    Orien- Kelerak(completionist)/Cetus, Keleryn/Zeus, Kertha/Ice Bard, Kelerah/Barbarian
    ]