Alright, I, like many others, believe that Iconic Heroes should have the ability to TR once they reach the heroic level cap in order to add more replayability and fun to the characters. However, given that they are created just a bit differently than other characters, they should have a few different rules for TR'ing. Here are some rules that I propose for TR'ing out/into a iconic hero:
- Iconic Heroes may TR into any non-iconic class, provided that they have access to that respective class. There are no special requirements needed otherwise.
- Iconic Heroes and non-iconic heroes may TR into any iconic class IF they either have been that class once on their character or have at least one past life that relates to that iconic characters class, provided they have access to this class. (Ex.: Tr'ing into a bladeforged paladin requires one past life in paladin OR one past life as a bladeforged paladin.).
- If a character attempts to TR into a multiclass iconic hero, they must have at least one past life in that iconic's dominant class (Dominant being the class with most levels, if it is a equal split, default rules apply for determining what is 'dominant' based on class name.)
- When Iconic Heroes TR, they will start as low of a level as possible (I.E.: If they can start at level 1, they will, otherwise, they will start at the lowest level possible to which content can be completed.), and will be given special TR gear to compensate for their low level if their current starter gear is too high of a level.
- Iconic heroes can only gain past life benefits ONCE. However, their past lives may consist of either just a passive feat or a passive/active feat. Both types of feats are free, and given as with any other free TR feats. They do not have purchasable feats.
- Iconic heroes can only have a maximum of 34 character points due to the power they possess. They do benefit from 32-point builds however, so even 1 immediate TR is enough to max out how many points are given to them at character creation. Players may allocate any extra points given into whatever they wish.
- The stories of Iconic heroes will change a bit when TR'ing them as opposed to starting fresh.
- All other normal TR rules apply to them, such as character cache, XP requirements, exc., exc.