Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Just tried it on one of my characters and it worked exactly as it did before first time.I was on a half elf rogue. Went into inventory and double clicked. He did the summon animation and poof it was over my shoulder as before.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The issue of the ribbon not displaying is not intended, and will be fixed as soon as we are able to. Thanks!
    Cordovan, do you know if the in game memorial being gone is a bug too? That is one thing I think should have been a permanent fixture in the game. It was tastefully done, located in a good location and much more important to me than the ribbons were, since every time I put on a ribbon or even see them now causes a negative reaction from me. Reason why .

If nothing else, then at least tell me it will come back on the anniversary of the event. I don't need kid gloves or secrets being kept from me over the memorial, just a straight answer please: Will the memorial be coming back in game either now as a permanent fixture (I hope) or at least for the one year anniversary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by forummuleonly View Post
    Cordovan, do you know if the in game memorial being gone is a bug too? That is one thing I think should have been a permanent fixture in the game. It was tastefully done, located in a good location and much more important to me than the ribbons were, since every time I put on a ribbon or even see them now causes a negative reaction from me. Reason why .

If nothing else, then at least tell me it will come back on the anniversary of the event. I don't need kid gloves or secrets being kept from me over the memorial, just a straight answer please: Will the memorial be coming back in game either now as a permanent fixture (I hope) or at least for the one year anniversary?
    Sorry, the in-game memorial was a temporary display. I would never say "never" on its return, but for now at least that's the end of it.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sorry, the in-game memorial was a temporary display. I would never say "never" on its return, but for now at least that's the end of it.

Yeah, that really sucks. I know it wasn't your decision but man, I really liked that memorial and what it represented. Even in a game I go to relax, I think the only time I never stopped to /kneel there was when I had a group waiting on me. Just makes me feel even more jaded than I did now.

Thanks for the reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12