Community Member

Default Which quarterstaff is best on EE?

Is Sireth, Stout Oak, or Dreampiercer higher dps on EE quests? Anyone have experience with all three?

I don't exactly have a quarterstaff build, but my monkcher uses quarterstaffs for meleeing - I tend to find Sireth does more damage, but the stout oak walking stick has some delicious CC, so I tend to use the stout oak walking stick more often. Then again, the more you invest into Sireth, the better it gets - when it has Planar Conflux and more on it, it's quite nice.

My recommendation would be to use them based on situation, and run some tests on your own character to see which seems to kill the fastest and safest.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Dreampiercer, life stealing nuff said, except for red nameds, there the best dps is Sireth.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiguo View Post
    Dreampiercer, life stealing nuff said, except for red nameds, there the best dps is Sireth.
    That at the least makes Dreampiercer the best staff for EE orange-named enemies.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Community Member

It is pretty obvious it is sireth.

Quote Originally Posted by Velahbbot View Post
    It is pretty obvious it is sireth.
    How exactly is it obvious? Life stealing can effectively drain thousands of HP from enemies susceptible to level drain.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers