Community Member

Default how unprofessional is this game??

i haven't been able to logg on for about a week now, please get your **** together people pay for his game not to have issues like this thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalmage View Post
    i haven't been able to logg on for about a week now, please get your **** together people pay for his game not to have issues like this thanks.
    If you wish to get your issues sorted out, I guess the better place to go is to the Turbine Support page for DDO. While others can log-in without any particular issue it could also be a an issue related to something on your end. Your post doesn't indicate if you tryed yourself anything to come around your login issues (Firewall, virus scanner, router, cable, network driver, ...), from where you try to log (US, Asia, Europe, ...) nor which kind of client you use (hires/lowres, turbine/steam, PC/Mac) or if you by chance accidentally got the Lamannia client. Or did you had a different forum account then the login and this got mixed up. If so did you try re-entering and submitting the account detail information to update the data?

Dunno, don't get me wrong as I understand frustrations not being able to log-in, however there are so many variables to consider that just saying "it doesn't work" won't lead to a quick solution. Anyway, good luck!
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

One may say harsh things about Turbine's design and direction, but in my experience, they have one of the most helpful customer support teams via support tickets.

If you'd rather have fellow players helping you, however, you'll have to be more specific than you've been.
    For starters: at which step of the log-in process does the connection fail?