Default Warchanter 2 is unavailible.

Apparently Inspire Bravery 3 is bugged so now bards cannot get access to Warchanter 2. This really sucks.

NEW: Wizards and Artificers may notice enhancements appearing in their enhancement list. These are a visual error only, the enhancements were not trained, are granting no abilities, nor do they impact your action points.

This is obviously wrong due to the fact that Bards have this problem also and it does impact our action points and enhancements.

Draz
    Last edited by dakkon75; 05-27-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

Then go spellsinger, it's a much better prestige anyway

But it does suck to see these enhancement bugs are apparently not text-only.

Quote Originally Posted by dakkon75 View Post
    Apparently Inspire Bravery 3 is bugged so now bards cannot get access to Warchanter 2. This really sucks.

NEW: Wizards and Artificers may notice enhancements appearing in their enhancement list. These are a visual error only, the enhancements were not trained, are granting no abilities, nor do they impact your action points.

This is obviously wrong due to the fact that Bards have this problem also and it does impact our action points and enhancements.

Draz
    I lol'd.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Yup, discovered this yesterday while trying to get Warchanter 2. Unfortunate since I TRed into a Bard for the first time to try out a Warchanter and use all my former gear, including my Med Armors. Now sitting with 25% spell failure which is annoying, unless I can craft/find armor more suited and then hit lvl 20 and get outta this Bard life.

Won't mind if bug can be fixed. Just unfortunate bad timing.

I asked other Bard Warchanters about it. Seems if they already had the enhancement picked prior to U18, they are ok and thus won't see it. (Unless they reset enhancements).
    Kiss My Khopes and Bow to my Bow
    ----------------------------------
    Firekragg Red / Windkragg Red of Sarlona