Default Okay, the Shadows in the new quest are pretty cool

Remind me of the shadows that grab the bad guys in the movie Ghost.

That part of the movie always freaked me out a little... so these guys in the quests are pretty effective at screwing with my head (I especially like that they are small... makes them even more creepy I think)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Community Member

Thumbs up

oh yes, they are awesome, and that noise they do

What? No else likes those shadows?
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

I like how they are flat a 1st thn they r 3D. prtty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Nobody else bought the pack.

Community Member

Nobody else bought the pack.
    Since you can't go anywhere without seeing those Iconic Heroes, I think your just attempting to live up to your name.

The only other option is that you don't actually play the game, which is quite possible as well.

Founder

I would love to buy the pack, but am on the fence. A bunch of the stuff doesn't appear to be working/as advertised/as desired (depending on your POV). Epic Owlbear may be WAI but doesn't sound actually desireable as such. Iconic Heroes may be WAI but apparently without their Iconic Enhancements. And I guess we don't know when the Enhancement Pass is even coming out (not with Shadowfell) so...?

Plus they broke a bunch of stuff with the last update and I'm sure I don't want to reward them for that with cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    No you aren't alone, we even could already see this on Lama with the shadows crawling on the floor and then get up in a 3D form behind someone. Additional all those whispers make up a nice ambient. Their graphic and animation department again made excellent work!

So everybody who isn't sure buying the pack may (if Lama is still up) go over and take a look.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    So everybody who isn't sure buying the pack may (if Lama is still up) go over and take a look.
    Lamannia isn't up anymore, even if it was the last update to it made it so you could only access the last quest if you pre-ordered. (Which meant no one could at the time)

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Since you can't go anywhere without seeing those Iconic Heroes, I think your just attempting to live up to your name.
    Though at least he finally said something amusing.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers