Community Member

Default New Iconic Warforged Paladin

Hi all!

I'm starting a new Iconic warforged paladin and was wondering what a good build is? I was thinking of 13 paladin/2 rogue to start and then epic. Any good builds for this type?

Thanks,

Tulen

If you want more of a pally build, it's probably better to go monk instead of rogue as you only have 32 points which means you'd have to lose a little more in other areas for skills. (still doable though) Monk will also give you two more feats.

If you are just looking for a strong build with an iconic I went for a jugg build
    First level pally
    15 levels of arti
    2 monk
    1 pally
    1 arti to finish

You get saves, traps, evasion, better self healing, buffs, many shot ext.

edit*
    I should note that this required a set of +3 tomes though.
    Last edited by Charononus; 05-26-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    If you want more of a pally build, it's probably better to go monk instead of rogue as you only have 32 points which means you'd have to lose a little more in other areas for skills. (still doable though) Monk will also give you two more feats.

If you are just looking for a strong build with an iconic I went for a jugg build
    First level pally
    15 levels of arti
    2 monk
    1 pally
    1 arti to finish

You get saves, traps, evasion, better self healing, buffs, many shot ext.

edit*
    I should note that this required a set of +3 tomes though.
    It sounds like you did the same thing I did...down to the set of +3 tomes. I started with the mandatory first level of Pally, then 2 Monk (so I'd have Evasion), and then 12 Arty. I'm thinking of the second Pally next so that I can can snag Divine Grace and LoH, and then I'll finish with the rest of my Arty levels.

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck-in with this character. Bummed about not receiving the Gold cosmetic armor though; however, I do like the glow of the Gold & Blue one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    there will always be bugs in DDO it will never be bug free at any point in its lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddinman View Post
    It sounds like you did the same thing I did...down to the set of +3 tomes. I started with the mandatory first level of Pally, then 2 Monk (so I'd have Evasion), and then 12 Arty. I'm thinking of the second Pally next so that I can can snag Divine Grace and LoH, and then I'll finish with the rest of my Arty levels.

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck-in with this character. Bummed about not receiving the Gold cosmetic armor though; however, I do like the glow of the Gold & Blue one.
    I also made mine into a juggernaught.
    However I went Pal1/Arty1/Monk2/Pal1/Arty10.
    This gives the arty skills at level 2 so there is not to much catching up to do when finally full arty.
    I only had to get a +2 int tome at level 7 to get the extra 8 skill points to help get the skills up to snuff.
    Schadel TR FVS | Whathitme 2TR human stalwart tank |Whatwas TR Barbarian/Fighter--FuryoftheWild | Kpavio Monk/fighter| Whatsnyp Artificer | Skullzz all purpose Druid| Whatcast elf AM| Nobuffforu Acrobat Warchanter

Community Member

Coukd someone please post a workable juggernaught link with stats,skills,feats,enhancements & spells and at what levels to the build goes.

Thanks,

Tulen

Quote Originally Posted by Zothen View Post
    Coukd someone please post a workable juggernaught link with stats,skills,feats,enhancements & spells and at what levels to the build goes.

Thanks,

Tulen
    The Juggernaught build is found in the multiclass thread.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-the-Warforged

Follow as close as you can for the Iconic but you will have to sacrifice some points to get it to work. I lost Wisdom so I could keep other stats the as close to as what is in the build.

Enhancements are not given since there is not much dependency on them.
    There are 3 things needed and that is Battle Engineer, Repair line and healer's friend line. The rest is up to what you want.
    Schadel TR FVS | Whathitme 2TR human stalwart tank |Whatwas TR Barbarian/Fighter--FuryoftheWild | Kpavio Monk/fighter| Whatsnyp Artificer | Skullzz all purpose Druid| Whatcast elf AM| Nobuffforu Acrobat Warchanter

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddinman View Post
    I'm pretty sure the gold and blue one is the gold cosmetic armor...the grand frame.