Community Member

Default Zen Archery druid wolf form ???'s

Hello, I currently have been playing around with the druid class and am looking to do a high wisdom build and using zen archery for my hit rather than dex. My question is while I'm in the wolf form, does the zen archery feat still take effect even though it's not currently a ranged weapon anymore? Or is my dex or strength applied to it instead even though my bow is still my "equiped" item?

Quote Originally Posted by Felmyst View Post
    Hello, I currently have been playing around with the druid class and am looking to do a high wisdom build and using zen archery for my hit rather than dex. My question is while I'm in the wolf form, does the zen archery feat still take effect even though it's not currently a ranged weapon anymore? Or is my dex or strength applied to it instead even though my bow is still my "equiped" item?
    Great question.

Zen archery only applies to ranged attacks. If you are using a melee attack your to hit reverts to STR.

So, as a wolf your attacks will use the STR modifier not the WIS modifier even though you have the bow equipped because you are not making ranged attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Felmyst View Post
    the best way to find answer to a question is to test it out.. for example.. falme blade use to allow druid to use wis mod their attack and damage in animal form. but now they no longer work T_T

p.s. my account is down for now.. have some issue with it. so if no one else are able to help you with this before my account issue resolved, ill be sure to test it for you.