Default Missing cosmetic or just me?

Well.. i have been missing a cosmetic armor, file a report on the first day. so far no reply yet. two of my friend also pre order the expansion collector edition and are missing this cosmetic.. was wonder is this a common issue?

if you order collector edition you should have three cosmetic suit, they are steel, gold and gold & blue... here is the info on it..

here is the preview on the site:

Gold & blue

gold

some how both me and my friends did not get the gold cosmetic suit on bladeforge creation.. is this a common problem?

I didnt get one also sadly. Hope they send them in short time via mail or something.
    Godscraft / Godcraft / Millusia / Judet / Vvi - Orien

Proud memeber of The Matrix

got the blue and blue and gold cosmetic from collectors edition but not the gold

OMG you are right im also missing the GOLD.

You are correct. Not all of us got the gold costume.

IIRC there have been threads already about the missing costumes. They implied that NO costume was received.

In my case I have the gold and blue that you show and one that looks like the gold costume but is silver/chrome/shiny steel (pick your descriptor).

In other words, I got two costumes but only one has the gold/blue look to it.

What I have not done is play with the paper doll to see if the cosmetic look is turned off when I equip the "gold" costume. The silver costume looks to me to be identical to the bladeforged docent in appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Therigar View Post
    You are correct. Not all of us got the gold costume.

IIRC there have been threads already about the missing costumes. They implied that NO costume was received.

In my case I have the gold and blue that you show and one that looks like the gold costume but is silver/chrome/shiny steel (pick your descriptor).

In other words, I got two costumes but only one has the gold/blue look to it.

What I have not done is play with the paper doll to see if the cosmetic look is turned off when I equip the "gold" costume. The silver costume looks to me to be identical to the bladeforged docent in appearance.
    the silver is default iconic cosmetic armor.. every iconic has one.. so you should have three in total if you are not missing anything.

p.s. thats why they are iconic hero.. because they born with iconic suit..

I am also missing the Gold armor cosmetic I've created 3 different Bladeforged and none of them received the Gold version.
    Last edited by Myrddinman; 05-26-2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Also implies as well
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    there will always be bugs in DDO it will never be bug free at any point in its lifetime.

I never got a gold cosmetic with my pre-order either. (The standard edition.) I did get the Wilderness medium armour cosmetic though.
    Liseyda on Khyber: TR3 Elf Paladin (L18).

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    Well.. i have been missing a cosmetic armor, file a report on the first day. so far no reply yet. two of my friend also pre order the expansion collector edition and are missing this cosmetic.. was wonder is this a common issue?

some how both me and my friends did not get the gold cosmetic suit on bladeforge creation.. is this a common problem?
    You should also be granted the gold cosmetic costume with the collector's edition. I will look into resolving this issue, but I would suggest contacting customer service if you want one immediately.

Community Member

Same here, but maybe the silver is meant to be the gold? It looks the same just silver instead of gold. The screenie you posted listing what you get only shows two bladeforged cosmetic armors. Maybe the silver is bugged and is supposed to be gold? (it would not be all that surprising)

Edit: I suppose I should mention, for trouble-shooting purposes, that I got the whole she-bang, collector's edition with legendary upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

I'm not getting a gold cosmetic armor either on my Bladeforged.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakos View Post
    I'm not getting a gold cosmetic armor either on my Bladeforged.
    If you're getting 2 cosmetic frames then you are getting them they just aren't named like the ad description.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    If you're getting 2 cosmetic frames then you are getting them they just aren't named like the ad description.
    I thought this as well. The one armor skin is called "Grand" and I wonder if there was a typo (imagine that) in the marketing material, naming it "Gold" instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    there will always be bugs in DDO it will never be bug free at any point in its lifetime.

Bump! Where is my goldForged suit?
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by MartinusWyllt View Post
    No. They will always come with 1 cosmetic frame for the basic BF look. There are supposed to be two add ons for repurchase. Even the QM confirmed this in one of these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    No. They will always come with 1 cosmetic frame for the basic BF look. There are supposed to be two add ons for repurchase. Even the QM confirmed this in one of these threads.
    You're saying there should be 3 cosmetic frames instead of 2, right?

Does anyone have 3 frames?

Hmmm yeah I only got a gold one and a silver colored one but not the blue and gold either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalimah View Post
    Hmmm yeah I only got a gold one and a silver colored one but not the blue and gold either.
    Curiouser and curiouser