Default Lesser resurrection question

Hi guys. I'm asking this question here because I wasn't sure what the appropriate forum was. For all the times that I've TR'd a character, I have never used a LR. So I have a couple questions:

1. This is a multi-class character. I'd like to change one of the class choices I made. I only took 1 level in that class. So I'd need a lesser heart of wood +1 right? Is there any way to get one without dropping $20 on turbine points and buying one? I've never seen one drop in a chest.

2. Can I change the order that I took my classes?

3. Is there any risk still in losing my progress in epic destinies?

Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamlin View Post
    1. This is a multi-class character. I'd like to change one of the class choices I made. I only took 1 level in that class. So I'd need a lesser heart of wood +1 right? Is there any way to get one without dropping $20 on turbine points and buying one? I've never seen one drop in a chest.
    Yes, you need a +1 lesser heart. They do drop in chests; however, they are a rare drop.

With a +1 heart you will be able to change 1 level of a class to another. The rest of your levels must remain the same class you took originally. If you had a +3 or +5 heart you could swap classes at more levels.

Community Member

Hi guys. I'm asking this question here because I wasn't sure what the appropriate forum was. For all the times that I've TR'd a character, I have never used a LR. So I have a couple questions:
    I will try my best to help answer them.

+1 Hearts can be obtained via The DDO Store (easiest), Chest Pulls (Very Rare), or trades with other players (Rarity/Cost likely varies by server)

A +1 Heart will allow you to change what class you took at 1 Level in your character's life (i.e You Trained: FTR,ROG,FTRx6,ROG,FTRx11. You would be able to trade out Rog at Lvl 2 for FTR, but would not be able to switch Ftr1 with Rog 1 and remain a 18Ftr/ROG2). To do that would require a +3 heart since even numbered hearts don't exist.

I believe they fixed that. If they did not and you get hit by it, they did however figure out a way to return your xp.

Thanks for reading!
    BE CAREFUL.

Can't take 3rd Class during LR

+X Hearts are bugged. I dont know if its fixed, but I wouldnt buy any +x heart with turbines until a dev say that its fixed.
    Thelanis - Officer of Reinos Olvidados: Henkyh, Neghi, Konokka, Kufei, Bartolomew, Rovinh, Artinata