Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 93

Thread: Dead Saturday

  1. #61
    Community Member Stormanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    To me, this issue has a few things going on. For the people who are afraid of posting LFM's or new to it, you have the unfortunate circumstance of being an unknown in the leadership (loose definition used here) department. Even if you are known in the PUG scene as a solid player, having the star ups the ante of expectation.

    And that leads into the second point.

    If you are new to "leading" and have a couple of failures, regardless as to whose fault the failure belongs, you having the star means you're the one they're going to remember as leading the "failed" quest next time they're looking at the LFM board.

    Lastly, if you are a member of a guild that has had members "lead" failed PUG quests, you may be falling under the "guilt by association" banner when you post your LFMs.

    While I have no doubt that there are players leaving the game, I do doubt that the numbers are as such to really have so huge an impact on the PUG scene. I think that it has to do with a combination of people leaving the game, leveling out of range, joining guilds, and joining channels.

  2. #62
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindCakes View Post
    Well good for you. But tons of other people have problems with that. Never had half the party drop when one person says "oops, I'm not flagged... *drop*" and two more go "What? This needs flagging? GL BB *drop*"?
    I was speaking from a personal perspective, it's why I can't understand people that do that or say that flagging is hard. To me it's easy, and I literally can not wrap my mind around people that think otherwise.

    Doesn't that actually say what Ironclans_evil_twin is saying, that there is shortage of LFMs appropriate for your character? Except it's not a problem for you?
    Except that since I started in 2010 there have always been times where I've looked at the lfm, said "meh, I don't want to do those" and started my own group for something I did want to do. That has never changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    You are in a large guild. How many in your party are from your own guild? The game has shifted dramatically in the past 6 months to where you need to join a large guild, be in an active channel, be comfortable solo/short-manning, be in a static group, wait longer between quests or find another hobby.
    This is true overall, however mostly untrue in the two examples of my saturday and sunday night this week. I was leveling an iconic and most of my guild was either still at epic or under ten from just tr'ing. As a result I had 1 other guildie in maybe 50% of the quests I started.
    Because LFMs are down and I see groups of 1-2 on the lfm panel for extended periods of time. And I don't think it has anything to do with them being unpopular or disliked. It's the state of the game today and people have to either adjust or find another hobby.
    I don't think it's mostly to do with unpopularity either except in certain outlier cases. The toon that I was using this weekend was an iconic, so brand new toon that no one knew.

    As far as LFM's being down I have a different theory, scaleing combined with the game getting easier, (who can claim that any of the new packs are harder than amrath?) has made it easier to solo than to group. In many cases quests can be much easier and faster to complete solo than with a group. So if adding people only makes things harder why would you toss up an lfm.

  3. #63
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    I just wanted to say this is unreasonable. My HOrc dual wields halflings all the time. They are very effective bludgeoning weapons and make a satisfying screaming sound on hit (well at first, later its just kind of a wet thud, but that's satisfying in its own way too)
    Heh. Lucky bastard.
    My DM. told me I wasn't aloud to dual wield flying squirrels on my Ranger. Something about how it would be ridiculous to wield them by the tails, and then send the flying across the room so they can scratch the boss to death.

    Join us, they said.
    Be creative, they said.
    But not too out there. Those poor squirrels.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

  4. #64
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    I see lfms sitting open all the time. I am not buying the popularity reason because I see less lfms up and the ones I see up are up longer compared to a year ago. I am not doubting you are popular and people want to hit your lfm because you are a very nice person.

    It is popularity and unpopularity and you know it.

    More popular/well known you are, easier to get into and fill groups. More unpopular you are, or your Guild, the less likely you are to get into or fill groups. This is proven true time and again hasn't it?

    Yes it has.

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  5. #65
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    It is popularity and unpopularity and you know it.

    More popular/well known you are, easier to get into and fill groups. More unpopular you are, or your Guild, the less likely you are to get into or fill groups. This is proven true time and again hasn't it?

    Yes it has.
    You believe what you wish, many people have said recently that their lfms aren't filling and that there aren't many lfms up. I am mostly soloing and this is what I observe when I look at the lfms between quests which I always do. I see lfms with only person often and I often see no lfms up at all at the same time I saw more last year. I see the same quests up sometimes that were up before I started my most recently completed quest.

    I just don't think the personal attacks and making false statements about people and their guilds are necessary for you to make your point.

    As for your assertion, it's extremely rare that I get rejected from a group and most of the time it's when the raid is nearly full and I can see they are likely looking for a different class. If someone wants to reject me because they don't like me or my posts they are free to do so - I have plenty of people that ask me to run with them and I am fine running with those folks rather than someone that would reject me because I ask that decay be eliminated/reduced for all guilds.

    The people struggling with the lfm system aren't people like your or me, it's casual players and newer players. The casual player that only logs in a few times per week or month doesn't know as many people and isn't as well known. The lfm system is important to the casual players that may not feel comfortable starting a quest. If you don't agree that is fine, but that is what I believe.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

    Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

  6. #66
    Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    588

    Default Dead Sunday too

    Take FWIW, these are a random sampling; I realize the contrary types will accuse me of cherry picking or even shoping these screens although it should be painfully clear I used paint to anyone vaguely familiar with image editing. These are an hour of screens taken last night around midnight if I remember correctly, I checked the LFM's took a screenie and went back to reading about Path of Exile, watched a Review by some British dude (WT F is Path of Exile) on Youtube, and checked out Warhammer 40k Space Marines review by the same dude (looks awesome if shooters are your thing).
    Notice the time is kept by the IP counter in a couple quests (circled in red) passing the torch to another IP quest when the riddle quest ended. Notes to follow each screenie.


    Time kept by The Riddle, I don't need PDK favor, character I'm on is 23rd level and will TR), no point in running this, no XP or needed loot. Doesn't need Shroud anything, got my shards and others are on timer. Considering eating a timer on my 18 to run that shroud but really bored of Shroud and not sure they're going to find healers. Cannith Challenge would have been mildly interesting if it was another challenge, that I don't have a huge stack of ings from already.




    Same s***



    5) The riddle passes the torch to Spinner of shadows here,

    6) Whats this?! 6 minutes later there's some fresh stuff up. Something to do?

    A) an Epic DA that i need neither tokens or ings from, and hate DA on top of that.
    B) Impossible Demands ED farm my FvS is down to next to no XP from that and my 23 already has repetition penalties because I've already given in when totally bored and farmed it despite not being at cap yet (i.e. started to commit the same mistake my FvS did out of shear bordom when there just wasnt' anything else to do...)
    C) Wants an arcane and wont complete (will finish out every time they get the second chest)

    Sadly nothing to do.



    7) Couple minutes later Shroud which was half full before I started taking screens has finally got to that "healers only" point most of them get to.

    8) 5 minutes later I check and there's an Unquiet graves, my FvS would mess with their BB, my 23 already has it and faces the same repetition penalties if I get bored and run it.



    9) Running with the Devils but they're looking for a healer.
    D) Spinner is about to restart apparently (non completion bug? Wipe? Dunno) so A's Vally takes over as time keeper.
    10) ended up watching TV for an hour so I gave up trying to track my "LFM checks" on hindsight I would have joined the Unquiet graves as I was thinking of doing before I got distracted.

    I literally did not play last night, despite trying to. These screens encompass 54 minutes of real time, I started looking probably 45 minutes before I started taking screens out of bordom.

    Edit: wow the new forums do some serious injustice to my nice wide screen composited shots, sorry guys have to right click and "view" or use your scroll wheel to zoom I guess. If I had known the forums would do that to the pics I would have split them and not doubled them into widescreen.
    Last edited by Ironclans_evil_twin; 05-27-2013 at 05:44 PM.

  7. #67
    Community Member Ryiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    I just don't think the personal attacks and making false statements about people and their guilds are necessary for you to make your point.
    Okay. Then I suppose you won't mind if we ask for the name of your guild? Also while your guild may or may not be unpopular, there are at least a couple guilds on Khyber that I would only give slots to if nobody else applied simply because their members have a reputation for being unreliable.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

  8. #68
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    snip because the post is really long
    So what did you want to run and why didn't you just post a group for it. There were several options that you didn't "want" to do either from messing up on the rep penalties on your toon or from being bored with it. Less negativity and more personal effort in starting a group that you would want to run fixes this problem, and it's not a new problem, I've looked at the lfm and seen screens where there was nothing I wanted to run since 2010, that's when I start my own, play, and have fun.

  9. #69
    Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Okay. Then I suppose you won't mind if we ask for the name of your guild? Also while your guild may or may not be unpopular, there are at least a couple guilds on Khyber that I would only give slots to if nobody else applied simply because their members have a reputation for being unreliable.
    This is just a pointless derail, to make something personal. The mere suggestion that in a game this filled with people you've never seen before and often never see again that popularity plays a significant role is farcical. Mostly it's an artifact of the perception you get when you're in a large guild; that the game revolves around you and that your guild is well known by everyone or has any sort of impact on the PUG scene. The truth is your guild is well known among a few hundred people perhaps mostly those in other guilds that have some sort of drama or relationship with your guild. I have a couple people in my "do not group list" and I've literally never seen any of them again. 90% of groups are filled with people I've never run with before and never run with again. I have 20 times more people in my friends list than people I would avoid, and even those I only rarely see a few of them again.

    Popularity as a premise is so ludicrous that I suspect it's purely an attempt to make an argument personally directed because the people arguing that the game is chock full of LFM's have nothing to offer but that claim, which flies in the face of even rudimentary observation.

  10. #70
    Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    So what did you want to run and why didn't you just post a group for it. There were several options that you didn't "want" to do either from messing up on the rep penalties on your toon or from being bored with it. Less negativity and more personal effort in starting a group that you would want to run fixes this problem, and it's not a new problem, I've looked at the lfm and seen screens where there was nothing I wanted to run since 2010, that's when I start my own, play, and have fun.
    So we're back to "we just need to change human nature and we'll be fine" with a side of "oh and if you didn't screw up and give in to bordom you would have been able to farm ED's on that one group" So there you have it, DDO's problems can be solved by everyone being more perfect, and by everyone becoming a self starter.

    Never mind that half the LFM's last night were 1 man... and most didn't ever fill.

    But hey maybe only unpopular people are starting LFM's anymore!

  11. #71
    Community Member Nouda_EU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cottage - Rural England
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Oh my goodness this game is not dying it might be quieter at the moment but its busier than EU servers were ever still

    I stuck up 2 lfms today: on my level 18 tr thwing

    I did 2 vale quests for xp

    I wrote in the lfm pannel E - Starting for coal and E - Need torch holder for Rainbow both groups got appilcations. for coal I took a bard and art and druid (with a hireling cleric?!?!) and a sorc everyone dies but me woohoo this was at about 12 gmt about 7 am EST? The rainbow group at about 3pm GMT and filled with a FvS and a caster

    i did log in again at 5pm to complete let sleeping dust lie but my guildies hireling killed the spiders in the last fight....

    Then again at 10pm gmt to play with my guildies we did spinner but broke he and quit after 15 mins...

    I did solo my way to 8 then used a stone so cant really comment on groups up untill now. I am a very causal player and my guild prolly has 13 people in it
    The New Blood
    Athrael Tinyclanger Tinypiker Tinyskittle
    ~Gollie~ ~Littleears~ ~Milacku~ Tinyflinger

  12. #72
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    So we're back to "we just need to change human nature and we'll be fine" with a side of "oh and if you didn't screw up and give in to bordom you would have been able to farm ED's on that one group" So there you have it, DDO's problems can be solved by everyone being more perfect, and by everyone becoming a self starter.

    Never mind that half the LFM's last night were 1 man... and most didn't ever fill.

    But hey maybe only unpopular people are starting LFM's anymore!
    DDO doesn't have a random queue system though, the lfm system has always given you what you put into it. I see no functional change between what you posted and the way things were when I started playing.

    Does it suck that you screwed up your leveling, yes it does, but at this point with the massive xp grind for ed's I'd highly recommend a tr so that you can farm those or it's just going to increase your problems as yes at level 25 you are going to get mostly xp farming groups or gear farming groups.

  13. #73
    Community Member Ryiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    This is just a pointless derail, to make something personal.
    Denying something exists does not automatically mean it does not. While it won't prevent the LFM from appearing, being in a guild with a reputation for harboring unreliable players tends to reduce the likelihood from getting into the group. If he feels this concept is untrue, he can give me the guild name. If he feels it is but believes his guild to be decent enough for it to not matter, he can give me the guild name. He may still refuse to give me the guild name but I won't hold it against him as I don't automatically assume everyone who fails to get into groups has exactly this problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    The mere suggestion that in a game this filled with people you've never seen before and often never see again that popularity plays a significant role is farcical.
    The problem lies not with the individual but with the guild and the members as a whole. The player may even be unaware of their guild's reputation. That does not mean the problem does not exist. As I stated I have run across at least two guilds that I would be hesitant to accept members from if I had better choices. I may still be hesitant to accept them if the quest is particularly difficult.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

  14. #74
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Denying something exists does not automatically mean it does not. While it won't prevent the LFM from appearing, being in a guild with a reputation for harboring unreliable players tends to reduce the likelihood from getting into the group. If he feels this concept is untrue, he can give me the guild name. If he feels it is but believes his guild to be decent enough for it to not matter, he can give me the guild name. He may still refuse to give me the guild name but I won't hold it against him as I don't automatically assume everyone who fails to get into groups has exactly this problem.


    The problem lies not with the individual but with the guild and the members as a whole. The player may even be unaware of their guild's reputation. That does not mean the problem does not exist. As I stated I have run across at least two guilds that I would be hesitant to accept members from if I had better choices. I may still be hesitant to accept them if the quest is particularly difficult.
    This is true, there is a guild on Thelanis after 3 different of their members griefied 3 different von5 runs by grabbing the voice and making a run straight for lava. If there is an innocent member of this guild then I'll be honest they are getting hurt by it but it's still the truth.

  15. #75
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    Popularity as a premise is so ludicrous that I suspect it's purely an attempt to make an argument personally directed because the people arguing that the game is chock full of LFM's have nothing to offer but that claim, which flies in the face of even rudimentary observation.
    I don't have much to say on the actual subject but I think you are wrong here. Even though it might be always the same people filling, once you have made a statement that your group are 100% successful, your group does fill quickly.

    Also, usually I remember the people I group with if:
    1. I had fun with them (or find them great individuals)
    2. They rocked
    3. They sucked
    4. They're idiots (or simply not my kind)

    I doubt that I am the only one doing this and... even if I am not proud to say so it has happened before that I started my own LFM for a quest which someone else was already posting for. In those situations, I've had (obviously not everytime) people leave the other group to join mine. Maybe not everyone does care but some people plays enought and have a good enought memory that popularity, I think, does matter.

    Edit: I would say this is even more true when you always play around the same time everyday. Just guessing.
    Last edited by Azarddoze; 05-27-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    Kal Vas Flam... Corp Por... Corp Por

    ...And then there was silence

  16. #76
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Okay. Then I suppose you won't mind if we ask for the name of your guild? Also while your guild may or may not be unpopular, there are at least a couple guilds on Khyber that I would only give slots to if nobody else applied simply because their members have a reputation for being unreliable.
    Are you serious? I am sorry but that is ridiculous . I am not sure what your point is because I am not having any trouble grouping since I rarely use the lfm system. All I did was agree with what other people said about LFMs being down compared to last year and commenting that it is a problem for casual players that use the system heavily.

    Where exactly are you going with this and why?

    You can turn this into a popularity issue if you want, but the fact that I sometimes see no LFMs or sometimes seeLFMS with exactly one person has nothing to do with my popularity or my guild's popularity. It's just an observation and I only mentioned it because others brought up the issue. I agree with them that LFMs are down is all. So why are you trying to turn this into an issue with my guild?
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

    Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

  17. #77
    Community Member Ryiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    Where exactly are you going with this and why?
    It should be obvious where I am going with this. Guilds can be treated as a tag of sorts. Namely a tag to indicate whether a player has a high chance of being beneficial or detrimental to a party. Basically put you can figure out how useful a player is simply by glancing at their guild name. There are some guild names that I know are a very good indicator that the member is useful simply because I know those guilds are selective in who they allow into their guilds. Likewise there are some that either allow practically anyone into their guild, are known to blind invite people, or may simply have had too many unreliable players.

    With that quick explanation aside, let me tell you how I go about joining a pug. Initially I start off by examining the LFM panel for any groups I am interested in. After spotting a candidate, I quickly switch to the "Who" section of the interface and put the leader's name in. If I'm lucky they won't be anonymous and I'll find out their guild name. With only that single piece of information I can determine how likely the group is to succeed and whether or not I will enjoy running with them.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

  18. #78
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    It should be obvious where I am going with this. Guilds can be treated as a tag of sorts. Namely a tag to indicate whether a player has a high chance of being beneficial or detrimental to a party. Basically put you can figure out how useful a player is simply by glancing at their guild name. There are some guild names that I know are a very good indicator that the member is useful simply because I know those guilds are selective in who they allow into their guilds. Likewise there are some that either allow practically anyone into their guild or even in some cases have officers who are sending blind invites to people.

    With that quick explanation aside, let me tell you how I go about joining a pug. Initially I start off by examining the LFM panel for any groups I am interested in. After spotting a candidate, I quickly switch to the "Who" section of the interface and put their name in. If I'm lucky they won't be anonymous and I'll find out their guild name. With only that single piece of information I can determine how likely the group is to succeed and whether or not I will enjoy running with them.
    I stated several times I don't use the LFM system much and when I do there are only 1 or 2 spots open. I rarely get rejected from LFMS and when I do it's usually because they need another class for the raid. I haven't heard a single person in this thread saying they are getting rejected although I might have missed its.

    So again, what does any of this have to do with my guild? I made a simple observation that LFMS are down. LFMs are not down because of my guild. Other people saying nobody is joining their LFMs has nothing to do with my guild. And the fact that you are talking about other guilds has nothing to do with my guild.

    So why exactly do you need the name of my guild and what does is it have to do with this discussion?

    You are free to examine the who tab and do whatever you want. When I post an LFM (rarely) it is always says "All Welcome" and I absolutely mean that. I can't remember the last time I was in a failed quest so I can't even relate to the need to check out people and know what guild they are in. I don't care if people die -I raise them. I don't care if they make mistakes.

    So once again - what is your point in all this because it appears to have nothing to do with my guild. But you seem to want the name of my guild for some unknown reason.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

    Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

  19. #79
    Community Member Vint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,593

    Default

    My guild has always been a blacklisted guild by many people on the server, but if someone from our guild joins your party you know that you will get a pipe hitter. Popularity contest or not, Charononus is right.

    There are 3 or 4 guilds on Thelanis that are full of loose cannons. More often than not you will get someone from their guild that is “not up to par” when the party or raid group is working swiftly. Is it wrong of us to stereotype a guild because of this? Probably is, but I (as well as many others that are not elitist jerks) don’t have time to sift through the good and bad.

    “Birds of a feather”, and if you choose to hang out with dirty birds, don’t be surprised when you are not invited to the reindeer games.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

    LEGION

  20. #80
    Community Member Ryiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    So again, what does any of this have to do with my guild?
    Your earlier statement is quoted below for reference. Basically the way I understood it is you are claiming a guild is not at fault for reducing the likelihood of filling LFMs. My statement is that it is in fact an important aspect. I asked for your guild name as a way to help prove my statement. Your response is what I was aiming for. Namely if you freely gave or withheld your guild's name. The actual name is unimportant.

    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    I just don't think the personal attacks and making false statements about people and their guilds are necessary for you to make your point.
    Last edited by Ryiah; 05-27-2013 at 10:02 PM.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload