Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1. #1

    Default Talk to the guy who approved of Shiradi 5?

    Can you please fix Shiradi as in it's not completely insanly overpowered and inbalanced?
    Both in PvE and even more so in PvP.

    this game is getting more messed up with every update

    +300 HP
    +10 to ability stats
    +100 procent dodge Dodge
    spell power standing still
    TR missles kill anything in 1 shot
    Spell procs random on all effects

    lmfao

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    Can you please fix Shiradi as in it's not completely insanly overpowered and inbalanced?
    Both in PvE and even more so in PvP.

    this game is getting more messed up with every update

    +300 HP
    +10 to ability stats
    +100 procent dodge Dodge
    spell power standing still
    TR missles kill anything in 1 shot
    Spell procs random on all effects

    lmfao
    Wow, if any of that were even REMOTELY guaranteed or possible in combination, you might have an argument. Since they aren't, you don't. How did you put it again? Ah yes, lmfao.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltarrin View Post
    Wow, if any of that were even REMOTELY guaranteed or possible in combination, you might have an argument. Since they aren't, you don't. How did you put it again? Ah yes, lmfao.
    I can't be bothered to respond to people who have poor understanding of the game.
    Last edited by Fundamental; 05-25-2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: too unfriendy
    MD Interactive www.youtube.com/michieldankmeijer
    Subscribe & Follow To Stay Tuned!
    Afteristar & Empha on Ghallanda

  5. #5
    Community Member Viconiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hall of temptation
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    Can you please fix Shiradi as in it's not completely insanly overpowered and inbalanced?
    Both in PvE and even more so in PvP.

    this game is getting more messed up with every update

    +300 HP
    +10 to ability stats
    +100 procent dodge Dodge
    spell power standing still
    TR missles kill anything in 1 shot
    Spell procs random on all effects

    lmfao
    First of all, it only last 5 minutes and require as least 40 diplo.

    Second, it have already been explained that it is not overpowered.

    Third, you're the guy that spamming thread in the customer support section of the forums to nerf TR MM because of PvP.

    Edit: there was never 100% dodge from shiradi also so stop providing false information, +50% joy is also one of the rarest proc from tea. TR missiles kill everything in 1 shot? Learn to do EE. And get an ee jeweled cloak.
    Last edited by Viconiax; 05-25-2013 at 09:58 AM.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    I can't be bothered to respond to people who have poor understanding of the game.
    You just did respond, you dolt. And I've played since 2008, thank you kindly. You get ONE Tea bonus at a time. Just one. Trying to use the Tea again will just wipe the current buff.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viconiax View Post
    First of all, it only last 5 minutes and require as least 40 diplo.

    Second, it have already been explained that it is not overpowered.

    Third, you're the guy that spamming thread in the in-game customer support to nerf TR MM because of PvP.
    Unyielding Sentinel ED Final gets 10.000 Hp buffs for 20 seconds.
    Weapons Good, Holy for dps wise, extra con if needed be,

    now vs Shiradi 5.

    300 HP 5 min
    10+ ALL STATS (lol) 5 min
    100 dodge clicky
    10 procent spell power
    stance for spells procs on all spells
    healing spring, spells, ED stuff
    bugged tr missles kill anything in one shot

    how in your right mind can this be balanced for questing?
    you do know you can do anything with shiradi 5 and a wf caster now,
    there is no rewards in working to anything anymore.

    it's not even inbalanced it shouldn't ever be put in the game, it's beyond unbalanced.
    MD Interactive www.youtube.com/michieldankmeijer
    Subscribe & Follow To Stay Tuned!
    Afteristar & Empha on Ghallanda

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltarrin View Post
    You just did respond, you dolt. And I've played since 2008, thank you kindly. You get ONE Tea bonus at a time. Just one. Trying to use the Tea again will just wipe the current buff.
    No it doesn't you can use them at the same time, as in you can be a wf caster with 300 Hp buff, 10 ability stats buffs, tr missles bug and 100 procent dodge.

    i seen it myself yesterday

    it doesnt matter if its in pvp or in questing

    it shouldnt be there at all

    lmfao can u imagine this being said 2 yrs ago
    people would have a heart attack talking about 100 procent dodge and 10 ability points buffs for 4 min lol
    MD Interactive www.youtube.com/michieldankmeijer
    Subscribe & Follow To Stay Tuned!
    Afteristar & Empha on Ghallanda

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    No it doesn't you can use them at the same time, as in you can be a wf caster with 300 Hp buff, 10 ability stats buffs, tr missles bug and 100 procent dodge.

    i seen it myself yesterday

    it doesnt matter if its in pvp or in questing

    it shouldnt be there at all

    lmfao can u imagine this being said 2 yrs ago
    people would have a heart attack talking about 100 procent dodge and 10 ability points buffs for 4 min lol
    Yeah, okay, keep dreaming. You can only get Joy of the Queen or better on a Crit. So maybe your pals have enough Diplo to auto-crit, I dunno, but it looks to me that you're primarily whining that your epeen isn't as big as theirs is.

  10. #10
    Community Member Viconiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hall of temptation
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    Unyielding Sentinel ED Final gets 10.000 Hp buffs for 20 seconds.
    Weapons Good, Holy for dps wise, extra con if needed be,

    now vs Shiradi 5.

    300 HP 5 min

    -------Mobs hit for at least 300 in EE so that is not really that good. Take a look at ogre in EE Tor, triple hit from the deal over 1k dmg.-------

    10+ ALL STATS (lol) 5 min

    --------Rarest proc of TRs, have you even played a shiradi caster?-------

    100 dodge clicky

    ---------That is from shadowdancer.----------

    10 procent spell power.

    -----------DI get way more for that.-----------

    stance for spells procs on all spells.

    -----------It's doesnt proc that much anymore, and permanent dot is one of the rarest dot now.-------------

    healing spring, spells, ED stuff.

    ------------I personally refer cocoon over healing spring, get some heal amp and scroll heal with heal scrolls and see how much you heal for.-----------

    bugged tr missles kill anything in one shot

    -------------have to ever played a shiradi caster? And TR missiles only have 10 charges.---------

    how in your right mind can this be balanced for questing?

    ----------Because it IS balance---------

    you do know you can do anything with shiradi 5 and a wf caster now,

    -----------You can do anything with any non-gimp toon. My PM or DI sorc could outkill shiradi casters all day long.-----------

    there is no rewards in working to anything anymore.

    ----------There is no reward in nerf other people stuff because of selfishness anyway.----------

    it's not even inbalanced it shouldn't ever be put in the game, it's beyond unbalanced.

    ---------- Like many people said before, it is not unbalanced, Wrunt, me, and many other people already proved it. And you just compare shiradi to the weakest ED unyieling sentinel. A good melee and LD and monkcher could outperformed shiradi in most situations.---------

    There's your reply

    -------reply is in this---------
    Last edited by Viconiax; 05-25-2013 at 10:28 AM.

  11. #11
    Community Member Viconiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hall of temptation
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    No it doesn't you can use them at the same time, as in you can be a wf caster with 300 Hp buff, 10 ability stats buffs, tr missles bug and 100 procent dodge.

    i seen it myself yesterday

    it doesnt matter if its in pvp or in questing

    it shouldnt be there at all

    lmfao can u imagine this being said 2 yrs ago
    people would have a heart attack talking about 100 procent dodge and 10 ability points buffs for 4 min lol
    You can only use 2 or 3 at same time while on public, or screenshot it for us.

    TR missiles has been working the same for 4+ years now, stop complaining that it is a "bug" because your toon doesn't do great in PvP.

    Edit: Do EE trial by fire and get an EE jeweled cloak, it blocked adrenaline and shiradi MM. If your toon spec for pvp only and can't do EE...oh well.
    Last edited by Viconiax; 05-25-2013 at 10:20 AM.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viconiax View Post
    There's your reply
    Maybe format that text i'll read it. You serious?
    MD Interactive www.youtube.com/michieldankmeijer
    Subscribe & Follow To Stay Tuned!
    Afteristar & Empha on Ghallanda

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viconiax View Post
    You can only use 2 or 3 at same time while on public, or screenshot it for us.

    TR missiles has been working the same for 4+ years now, stop complaining that it is a "bug" because your toon doesn't do great in PvP.
    It's full of bugs. Go play the game.
    MD Interactive www.youtube.com/michieldankmeijer
    Subscribe & Follow To Stay Tuned!
    Afteristar & Empha on Ghallanda

  14. #14
    Community Member Viconiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hall of temptation
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    It's full of bugs. Go play the game.
    You mean bypassed nightshield and shield? It worked like that for 4 years now, go play the game.

    DDO is full of bugs.

    I did play the game.
    Last edited by Viconiax; 05-25-2013 at 10:29 AM.

  15. #15
    Community Member thegreatneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    outside the box
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    Can you please fix Shiradi as in it's not completely insanly overpowered and inbalanced?
    Both in PvE and even more so in PvP.

    this game is getting more messed up with every update

    +300 HP
    +10 to ability stats
    +100 procent dodge - This is 100PRR not dodge
    spell power standing still - 10 spell power for standing still for 30 seconds isn't OP
    TR missles kill anything in 1 shot - sounds like you got owned and are butthurt your shield clickie didn't stop it.
    Spell procs random on all effects - w/o joy of the queen its 7% chance, fun, but not overly impressive

    lmfao
    Honestly the strongest ability in the tree is nerve venom.
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

    Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

    Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

  16. #16
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Soo, You get killed a lot in PvP by shiradi casters because you don't understand how to play the game. Right?
    That IS what I'm seeing here correct? Because you have obviously never played a shiradi caster, or even been in the shiradi destiny.

    All tea procs have to have a diplo of at least 40 to be worth using. if you're diplo isn't this goo you're just as likely to get debuffs from tea.
    Trust me on this, when my AA was in Shiradi she didn't even take tea because all I ever got was Kobold debuff. Always a damn Kobold.

    All tea buffs last 5 minutes, and can only be used once per shrine. So it's not even possible outside of PvP to use tea more than once, and then when using tea, any new buff negates the old buff. You claim you have seen differently, but you probably just saw a visual bug in someone's bio.
    I know AA's used to bug all the time showing ALL imbues active at once. Lol The number of tells I got from noobs telling me I was hacking the game..

    Infact the DPS output of a shiradi caster is pretty gimp. Especially in EE. They just have a lot more efficiency to them than your standard nuker, or CC casters(since these are broke for most people atm). And that's really it.

    Also, it's worth noting that some of the things you brought up are part of other destinies, not Shiraid. 100% dodge? Yeah, not even ever.

    And to address this... drivel:
    stance for spells procs on all spells
    healing spring, spells, ED stuff
    bugged tr missles kill anything in one shot
    Healing Spring, is a tier 1 ability that heals you over time. No different than FOTW's fast healing.

    "Spells and ED stuff" Umm.. lolwut? What is this I don't even...

    TR MM aren't bugged. They can't kill anything besides gimps in PvP in one shot, and they come from the Wizard past life active feat.
    This has absolutely nothing. NOTHING to do with Shiradi what-so-ever. To get these someone had to slog through a wizard past life, TR, and then take the active feat on their new build. Tell me. what does any of that have to do with ED's?

    Also, people in PvP have been spamming TR MM from day one to get passed Ioun Stones. This is nothing new at all. Get over it, and move on.
    Just build an AA and stroke your Epeen while you watch the silly casters die. Do not beg for nerfs because you're stupid and bad at the game.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

  17. #17
    Community Member Viconiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hall of temptation
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatneil View Post
    Honestly the strongest ability in the tree is nerve venom.
    He just mad because his suppose-to-be-king/queen-of-pvp got killed.

  18. #18
    Community Member Viconiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hall of temptation
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Soo, You get killed a lot in PvP by shiradi casters because you don't understand how to play the game. Right?
    That IS what I'm seeing here correct? Because you have obviously never played a shiradi caster, or even been in the shiradi destiny.

    All tea procs have to have a diplo of at least 40 to be worth using. if you're diplo isn't this goo you're just as likely to get debuffs from tea.
    Trust me on this, when my AA was in Shiradi she didn't even take tea because all I ever got was Kobold debuff. Always a damn Kobold.

    All tea buffs last 5 minutes, and can only be used once per shrine. So it's not even possible outside of PvP to use tea more than once, and then when using tea, any new buff negates the old buff. You claim you have seen differently, but you probably just saw a visual bug in someone's bio.
    I know AA's used to bug all the time showing ALL imbues active at once. Lol The number of tells I got from noobs telling me I was hacking the game..

    Infact the DPS output of a shiradi caster is pretty gimp. Especially in EE. They just have a lot more efficiency to them than your standard nuker, or CC casters(since these are broke for most people atm). And that's really it.

    Also, it's worth noting that some of the things you brought up are part of other destinies, not Shiraid. 100% dodge? Yeah, not even ever.

    And to address this... drivel:


    Healing Spring, is a tier 1 ability that heals you over time. No different than FOTW's fast healing.

    "Spells and ED stuff" Umm.. lolwut? What is this I don't even...

    TR MM aren't bugged. They can't kill anything besides gimps in PvP in one shot, and they come from the Wizard past life active feat.
    This has absolutely nothing. NOTHING to do with Shiradi what-so-ever. To get these someone had to slog through a wizard past life, TR, and then take the active feat on their new build. Tell me. what does any of that have to do with ED's?

    Also, people in PvP have been spamming TR MM from day one to get passed Ioun Stones. This is nothing new at all. Get over it, and move on.
    Just build an AA and stroke your Epeen while you watch the silly casters die. Do not beg for nerfs because you're stupid and bad at the game.
    Skills...it took at least 3 shiradi casters ledge hopping me and they still CAN'T take my wizzy down. And if I die? I wouldn't be complaining about it and try to find a better way to fight in PvP unlike the OP...

  19. #19
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundamental View Post
    Maybe format that text i'll read it. You serious?
    Lol Are you serious? Have you read your posts yet?
    You're just as bad.

    Yes, Vic. You do suck.
    Go reroll.

    EDIT:
    It's because they were casters and not Rangers Vic.
    Every body knows Ranger is where it's at.
    Last edited by TheLegendOfAra; 05-25-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

  20. #20
    Community Member Viconiax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Hall of temptation
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Lol Are you serious? Have you read your posts yet?
    You're just as bad.

    Yes, Vic. You do suck.
    Go reroll.
    Die.

    Pfft rangers, I could take out ranger on a 1 on 1 fight <3. And remember my monk?
    Last edited by Viconiax; 05-25-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload