Community Member

Default Enchantment Resistance?

Hello. Just wondering what Enchantment Resistance does. I can't seem to find any information on it. It's an enhancement I can spend action points on for my Elf. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Edit - Someone in game explained it to me. You guys can close this thread.

Community Member

Actually, since you asked, I always kinda wondered this too...

I assume its an additional Will Save when saving against Enchantment type spells? But how does it stack with general Will Save bonuses?

Or were you talking about Spell Resistance..?

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Actually, since you asked, I always kinda wondered this too...

I assume its an additional Will Save when saving against Enchantment type spells? But how does it stack with general Will Save bonuses?

Or were you talking about Spell Resistance..?
    If you're talking about the crafted shards (Enchantment Save +1 through +6) they are typed differently than resistance saves; one is a competence bonus and the other is an enhancement bonus. That makes them stack. Enchantment saves are for things like hold person and dancing ball. Examples of non-enchantment will saves would be fear and doom.

The OP is asking about an elven enhancement line, though.

Quote Originally Posted by fluent2332 View Post
    Hello. Just wondering what Enchantment Resistance does. I can't seem to find any information on it. It's an enhancement I can spend action points on for my Elf. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Edit - Someone in game explained it to me. You guys can close this thread.
    in dnd rule all spell are divide into eight spell school. enchantment is one of the eight school. so, with this, you will gain additional save against all spell that are classify under enchantment school

p.s. the either school are Abjuration, Conjuration, Divination, Enchantment, Evocation, Illusion, Necromancy and Transmutation