Default Why do i get archer focus stacks while in melle?

Im playing trough a pyrene life again and since last update noticed so many bugs mostly related to insta recall/action finish.

But this one is weird, sometimes and i dont know how to reproduce this issue as i find it personaly a bug, i manage to start up stacks with bow and when i swap to melle i continue to build more stacks of archer focus.

I dont know if that is via, if that is a bug but asking to look into this and if anyone else encounterd that issue.

I mean it fits me perfectly but doesnt seem fair that juggs and pyrenes got a hidden buff (even though i play one myself).
    Other things that i got is random str damage on cleaves (using sos /: weird only happend on trolls so far), animation bug when using resto pots that always cures str. Recently in a group a fsoul got primal buff while atacking a arcane ooze, char damaged for 11 points in von 2 on heroic elite (never was 11 points on 1 hit)..

Weird things. But anyways i copied cordovans part from focus change. Says on damage, so its viable?

Description now shows:

f you are not currently using the Manyshot ability and have been stationary for 3 seconds, while you are stationary you gain On Damage: Up to once every half second, you gain +2% competence bonus to missile damage. This effect can stack up to 15 times.

/copy from cordovans reply in earlier thread

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheartox View Post
    Im playing trough a pyrene life again and since last update noticed so many bugs mostly related to insta recall/action finish.

But this one is weird, sometimes and i dont know how to reproduce this issue as i find it personaly a bug, i manage to start up stacks with bow and when i swap to melle i continue to build more stacks of archer focus.

I dont know if that is via, if that is a bug but asking to look into this and if anyone else encounterd that issue.

I mean it fits me perfectly but doesnt seem fair that juggs and pyrenes got a hidden buff (even though i play one myself).
    Other things that i got is random str damage on cleaves (using sos /: weird only happend on trolls so far), animation bug when using resto pots that always cures str. Recently in a group a fsoul got primal buff while atacking a arcane ooze, char damaged for 11 points in von 2 on heroic elite (never was 11 points on 1 hit)..

Weird things. But anyways i copied cordovans part from focus change. Says on damage, so its viable?

Description now shows:

f you are not currently using the Manyshot ability and have been stationary for 3 seconds, while you are stationary you gain On Damage: Up to once every half second, you gain +2% competence bonus to missile damage. This effect can stack up to 15 times.

/copy from cordovans reply in earlier thread

Whenever Turbine books things up like this I'm reminded of Han Solo exclaiming "What a wonderful SMELL you've discovered, Your Worship" after they fell in the garbage pit on the Death Star.